IV

Yo is anyone Korean here like help me learn Korean I just please omg

My stomach hurts smh

151222

"Please, Sophia, please. Just give me another chance. I swear, at least just let me explain." Shawn says, pulling me into a hug.

"Shawn, please. We can't, I don't love you anymore." I cry, trying my best to pull away from him.

"But I love you, just, please, Sophia." He begs, desperately. I finally pull out of his grasp before wiping my tears away. I run off, leaving a soaked Shawn in tears.

I gasp, shooting out of bed, awaking Ethan as well. "Babe, are you okay?" Ethan asks, sitting up. I shake my head putting my head in my hands. God, I hate Shawn. Why does my mind have to do this to me? "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, pulling me in for a hug. He soothingly rubs my back, waiting for me. I shake my head.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I ask, quietly, hugging him back, tightly.

"Is that supposed to be good or bad?" He questions.

"Good, of course." I giggle a bit. "You're so silly." I tease him, knowing that he hates that word.

"You're so mean to me," he pouts.

"You're so cute," I smile, pinching his cheeks a bit. "What time is it?" I ask, turning around to look at the clock.

"2:30am," he states.

"Let's go back to sleep." I say, releasing him, making him release me. He nods in agreement before lying down again, pulling me with him.

°

It's the same thing everyday. Wake up, shower and eat, work, go home without Ethan, eat, sleep, Ethan crawls in with me when he gets back, Ethan leaves early in the morning. It's been like that for a while, but I guess I don't mind. Ethan has his reasons, he wants us to live well in the future, with lots of fame and fortune.

I come home one night, to see someone standing in front of my front door shivering, their back facing me. I cautiously approach them. What the hell, Sophia? What if it's some serial killer?

"Uh, hello?" I ask, getting ready to run if needed. They turn around, I run. Can you guess who it was?

...

...

...

...

Did you guess Shawn? If you did, then you are so very right. I feel him hot on my trail, what do I do now? Where the frick is my promised car, Ethan? He latches onto my wrist, stopping me from moving. "Please, Sophia. Listen to me." He pleads, pulling me into a hug, still not letting go of my wrist.

"Hurry and talk, I don't have all day." I say, very coldly. I didn't have time to listen to him. I still have paperwork to go through for Ethan. I still have to cook dinner for the both of us. I still need to get sleep.

"Can we start over?" He says, looking away from my eyes and onto the ground.

"Shawn, we were over a long while ago. It's been what? 5 or 6 years?" I say. I have finally moved on. I put Ethan, work, and my studies ahead of everything. Shawn lost all his chances, and I don't want to hear what he has to say. "Now if you excuse me, we are standing in the middle of"

"Shawnie-poo! Who's this?" A very high pitched voice asks, quite annoying, if you ask me. "Am I interrupting something?" The lady says, her eyes raking my body in disgust.

"No, I was just about to leave." I smile at her, pulling my wrist away from Shawn.

"Wait, S"

"Shawn, are you choosing her over me? Are you being serious? First, you leave the hotel..." I hear the lady shouting at Shawn as I keep on walking away. Soon enough, I can't hear a thing anyone is saying. It's all just silence as I walk back to the house.

{160115}

Okay, I already have freaking writer's block... THIS IS ONLY MY FOURTH CHAPTER IN THE SEQUEL! Whatever, I guess. I will try my best to write and post consistently!

- Anna

Twitter: k1mj0ngchen
Instagram: real__anna (two underscores)