III

Okay wow what

That has nothing to do with Shawn or this fanfic but yeah okay

And indeed it is Park Chanyeol in the media, I couldn't find other examples bc idk what it was called but I don't mind Chanyeol being in my media either XD

151219

"What was she doing in Ethan's office?" Both of us say at the same time.

"And who is she to Ethan anyway?" Luna asks, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know. She told me that I wasn't Ethan's fiancé. Like, what?" I say, then taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"I guess we will find out." She shrugs.

"Let's go back, I think Ethan should be done with his meeting now." I say, getting up. Luna nods in agreement and gets up as well. I take the cake and drink while she takes hers. I leave a small tip before leaving the building with her. I pull my black blazer more over my shoulder (she wasn't wearing it normally but like putting it over her shoulders like ya know what I mean? Like the example in the media, he's not wearing the coat [or whatever it is] with his arms in but with it like hanging on his shoulder things omg just check media to see what I mean please lmao) and walk to the car.

°

Before going back to my office I stop by Ethan's to 1) see if he's back yet and 2) to drop off the cake if he is and 3) to see if that lady is gone. I knock on the door, quietly, before walking in.

"Anastasia, what do you want? I don't have the time to care about this." Ethan says, grabbing papers from a drawer, then going to another.

"Ethan, you know what I want." An annoying voice, that I faintly recognize, says.

"No, I don't." Ethan says, grabbing a pile of files. He closes the drawer and stands up all the way, facing the girl. "Are you done now?" Before she could say anything, I come into Ethan's view. He smiles, noticing me and opening his arms wide for me. I smile back before walking into his arms, them closing around me for a hug.

"Ethan, don't you have a fiancé? Why are you cheating?" The lady asks.

"This is my fiancé, I don't know what you're talking about." He says, before pressing a kiss to the top of my head, making me giggle and blush. Never will I ever get tired of that. "Do you have a problem with that?" I hear a scoff before hearing heels clicking and clacking on the vinyl floors. The lady, Anastasia, slams the door. Ethan releases me and looks down to see the cake in my hands. "Is this for me?" He asks. I nod, giggling before placing it on his desk, along with two forks. He opens the box and immediately starts to scoop and eat the cake. "Where'd you buy this? It's really good. Here, try some." He says before shoving cake in my mouth.

"Ethan! What if that didn't make it?" I exclaim, trying to sound mad, but horribly failing.

"You're so cute, Soph." Ethan smiles at me, looking at me with adoring eyes. He leans over the desk to kiss me, somewhat passionately. I kiss back, tasting the chocolate from the cake. He travels down to my neck, leaving mini butterfly kisses everywhere, making me giggle and mewl at the same time.

"Mr. M-" Ms. Kim starts, but cuts herself off seeing us. "Oh, I'm sorry." She says, blushing. Ethan pulls away and looks up at Ms. Kim.

"Yes?" He asks, impatiently.

"I, uh, I have the files that you wanted." She squeaks. Ethan thanks her slightly while taking the file from her. She quickly leaves the office, shutting the door behind her.

"I'll get back to work now, Mr. Carver." I say, emphasizing "Mr. Morris".

"God, Soph. The things you do to me." He says, shaking his head. I let out a giggle before leaving.

°

"Ethan," I whisper, breaking the comforting silence. He hums, sleepily, letting me know to continue. "Who's Anastasia?" I ask, looking up at his face. He barely opens his eyes before speaking.

"Just an old friend. Not much of a friend anymore really." He explains, looking in my eyes.

"What was she doing in the office earlier?" I ask, shifting so that I could be a more comfortable position.

"I don't know myself, to be honest. I haven't seen her in ages," he says. "The last time I saw her was in high school, when she was trying to get with me. I don't understand why though, she knew we were just friends."

"Oh," is all I can say.

"Go to sleep, baby." Ethan says, gently pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head. I close my eyes, the darkness drawing me in.

"Please, Sophia, please. Just give me another chance. I swear, at least just let me explain." Shawn says, pulling me into a hug.

"Shawn, please. We can't, I don't love you anymore." I cry, trying my best to pull away from him.

"But I love you, just, please, Sophia." He begs, desperately. I finally pull out of his grasp before wiping my tears away. I run off, leaving a soaked Shawn in tears.

151222

ayo waddup

Omg someone please help me right now. Wow, Christmas is in three days what. I was like cringing while writing the kissing thing bc I am so bad at that what like omsjspckwod

Okay what am I doing

Twitter: BAOBELJONGDAE

MUCH LOVE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS MY CAMELS(^_^)☆

-Anna