II

Hey y'all, it's me boo, from monstaz inc

Okay I'll just go now

{unedited}

151212

"So-Sophia?" The voice is shaky, I still recognize it though, as if it hasn't changed over these years.

"Shawn." I confirm. No, God, please no.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"Uh," I look around, what do I do now? "Good, and freezing. So, if you don't mind I'll be taking this taxi home." I was about to get into the taxi, until he grabs my wrist, making me halt.

"Can we just take the same taxi? I'll pay after we drop you off." He says.

"Sorry, no. I'm pretty busy tonight," I lie to him.

"Please, Sophia. We need to talk." He says, looking into my eyes. I can see sadness and hurt in them. I still pull my wrist out of his grip though.

"It was over a long time ago Shawn, we don't have anything to talk about." I say, coldly, not looking at him. I get in the taxi, closing the door behind me and tell the taxi driver where to go. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes as I slightly rock back and forth in my seat.

I wake up from Ethan's annoying alarm on his phone. I yawn and snuggle more into his chest, trying to block the sound out. I feel Ethan reaching behind him before the blaring alarm is shut off. "Goodmorning, my beautiful princess." He says, before leaning down and pressing butterfly kisses all over my face.

"Goodmorning, my handsome prince." I reply, sleepily.

"I wish we could stay like this forever princess but I have a meeting to go to soon." He sighs, slightly pouting at the fact that he has to go. I nod and let go of him. He lets go of me and gets out of bed, walking off to our bathroom. I sigh, getting out of bed myself to start making breakfast.

Once I get to my office, paperwork. Lots and lots of it. I sit at my desk, looking through all of it and sorting them out. Before I knew it, it was already lunch time. I stack all the papers neatly on my desk before leaving my office and going to Ethan's. I knock on the door before walking in, only to see some girl, standing over his desk. "Who are you?" I immediately ask her. Where's Ethan?

"Who are you?" She shoots back, glaring at me with sharp eyes.

"I am Ethan Morris' fiancé." I say, sending a glare back. "Let me repeat, who are you?" She laughs, her head falling back, in an informal manner.

"Stop lying. I know you aren't. I bet Ethan Morris' fiancé is much prettier. I have known Ethan my whole life. He wouldn't go for someone like you." She says, laughing once more, snorting even.

"And how would you know?" I ask her, what the shit is her problem?

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She snickers, sitting in Ethan's chair.

"Yes that's why I just asked." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Okay whatever, where's Ethan?"

"If you were Ethan's fiancé, wouldn't you know?" She asks, raising her eyebrows. I roll my eyes and storm out. Whoever this person is, is getting on my nerves. I go down to receptionist desk.

"Oh, hey Sophia. Where's Ethan?" Luna, one of my best friends ever since I moved to New York, asks, seeing that Ethan is not with me during lunch break.

"I don't know, I was hoping you would know the answer." I say, sighing and lean my head on my right hand, my elbow propped on the counter.

"Oh right," she giggles before starting to type something on her computer. "He's in a meeting right now, emergency." She frowns.

"Oh, I guess. Are you free then?" I ask. She nods and gets out from behind the desk.

"Ms. Kim, what are you going? Where are you going?" A voice calls out from behind me. I turn around to meet Mrs. Wayne. "Oh, I see. I'll call Justin to replace your spot for a while." We walk out and go to a nearby cafe.

"I'll pay, just order whatever." I say, looking at my own menu.

"Are you guys ready to order?" A waitress asks.

"Yeah, I'll have hot chocolate, a poppy seed muffin, and a small chocolate cake. The cake to go, please." I order. She nods before looking at Luna, waiting for her to order.

"I'll have a white chocolate mocha and a chocolate chip cookie, please." Luna orders. The waitress mutters something incoherent before walking off to put the order onto the order tray.

"So, how has life been?" I ask her.

"Oh my god, please Sophia, a promotion, please." She begs, pouting and fake crying.

"Of course! But, can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Shoot." She says, thanking the waitress when she comes back with our food and drinks. I thank her quietly as well before continuing to ask my question.

"Who was that woman in Ethan's office?" I ask.

"What woman? Is Ethan seeing someone else?" Her eyes widen.

"No, or at least I hope not. She was wearing all black and then bam! Her red lipstick." I explain to her.

"Oh, she checked in as one of the meeting people." She says.

"What was she doing in Ethan's office?" Both of us say at the same time.

151217

Guys omg I went ice skating today and wouldn't let go of the wall and almost cried, I was terrified. Omg I just rhymed. I mean if Jongdae was with me, holding me while we were skating then I'm pretty sure I would be okay... Yeah okay, end of chapter two :-)

- Anna

(='∀`)('∀`=)

^ you and I bc y'all are my whales ♥️ much love