VIII

* - Look at media for help with understanding details

[160802]

Sophia walks into Ethan's office without knocking, not seeing that she has to. If Ethan were to be meeting with someone important, so would other people. They would be in the meeting room so Sophia is free to walk into Ethan's office. If Ethan wasn't meeting someone important, he would be looking and working on paperwork and again, Sophia is free to walk into Ethan's office. It's lunch break and she hasn't seen her fiance all day. He promised her lunch today anyway.

"Lunch? I guess that works. See you then," Ethan hangs up as Sophia sits across from him. His face lights up upon seeing her. He had to leave early in the morning, he had to leave Sophia shivering, he had to leave her alone. An emergency meeting was uncalled for, though it was an emergency. Ethan had to go to the office early to get everything set up, important men were flying in today.

"Who was that? Aren't we having lunch together?" Sophia questions, leaning her head on the desk, looking up at her lover. Ethan smiles and nods, explaining how they were going to be joined by another person. And, who is that other person? Anastasia, that's who. Sophia immediately sits up with her eyebrows furrowed at the other. Why was Anastasia joining them?

"I know what you're thinking, darling. She could've changed all these years, though. We are all just going to meet up and talk about ourselves and our lives," Ethan smiles at her, assuring Sophia that it won't be anything bad. She nods though doesn't say anything. Maybe Ethan's right, Anastasia won't try to pull off anything. Maybe she really is just trying to get close to us for both of our goods. Ethan stands up and pulls Sophia up off the leather chair and into his arms. "I want you to trust me, Soph."

"I do trust you, Ethan. I just don't trust her," Sophia mutters, wrapping her arms around Ethan's neck and pulling him closer. He kisses the top of her head, inhaling her sweet fragrance. Whenever she's around, it smells like flowers and fruits and candy, all those cliche scents. He is addicted to it. Ethan has never met another person who smells like Sophia does, otherwise he wouldn't even be here with her right now. Not that he only loves her for her scent, though! He could go on and on about why he loves her, though he really can't. Although Sophia is an amazing person and, God, does he love her, Ethan really doesn't have a big reason why he is in love with her. She is a sweet and caring girl who also smells really good. Sophia is hilarious and everything anyone could ask for. Ethan feels like such a better person around her, he guesses that's the reason why he loves her. Sophia brings out the best in him and he is grateful for such an unbelievable individual. The engaged couple stays like that for a while before deciding that it would be best to leave.

+

"Goodness, Sophia! You're actually really funny," Anastasia smiles, laughing at the story Sophia just told. Ethan laughs along and agrees with his new— old— best friend. Sophia is trying to act as polite as possible. She really just wants to grab a hold of Anastasia's bleached blonde hair and fling her out a window. It's obvious that the blonde female is getting touchy with Ethan and faking everything nice that she says to the couple in front of her, such as, "Oh, Sophia, you look gorgeous!", or, "Wow, I cannot wait for your guys' wedding! You are definitely made for each other!" Sophia can just tell, she really can. There is a somewhat dangerous glint in her eyes that makes the engaged woman shudder.

"That's one of the reasons I have decided that she's the love of my life," Ethan beams, sling his arm across my shoulder. Sophia smiles and takes a hold of the arm, intertwining their two hands together. Anastasia tilts her head to the side and coos, nearly making Sophia hurl. Sophia looks at her phone, checking for the time and realizing that lunch break is nearly over. That also  means that she can now leave. She silently thanks all the Gods that have ever existed.

"Would you look at the time? It seems like we have to go," Sophia shrugs, taking another sip of her drink before putting it down on the tray so that they could dump it on their way out. Anastasia pouts and lets out a disappointed sound, face going back to normal after.

"That's too bad. I was really hoping we could talk more!" She says, smiling at Sophia who smiles back. What if she really was just trying to be friendly? Sophia couldn't be a bitch, just incase she actually is trying to become friends with Sophia. Ethan smiles at the two of them and moves his arm away from Sophia.

"I'll go to the bathroom first. You guys could continue to talk," the CEO really thinks that this is going to turn out well, doesn't he? Sophia mentally cries out loud for Ethan to come back and save her from this demon in front of her. Again, Sophia, try to be nice to the girl.

"Listen here, you sewer rat," Anastasia immediately moves to jab Sophia in the chest. The brunette gapes, okay, she's definitely not trying to be friendly with me. "Ethan will be mine. He will dump your sorry ass soon, I just know it. And you being the little slut you are, will probably run back to Shawn Mendes and beg your lungs out. Am I right?" Sophia was shocked. What was she to say? How did Anastasia even know? Sure Shawn and her dated for a little bit but that was five years ago, who would remember now that both are in relationships? Anastasia smirks before sitting back down and starting to bat her eyelashes, smiling with the most fake smile ever. "I'll get going now, I hope to see you guys soon!" Anastasia beams at the sight of Ethan. Sophia crosses her arms across her chest and slumps down in her seat. Ethan says a small reply of 'okay' and goes to hug his new-old best friend. The blonde winks at Sophia who is lost in her thoughts, trying her best to not look over at the other two. She really feels like flinging Anastasia out the window now. Like, really.

[160803]

Oh shit, Anastasia is back??? Is she going to be right about Shawn and Sophia getting back together? Is she going to be right about Ethan breaking the engagement off? Maybe it might even be the other way around, what if Sophia is the one breaking it off?

I wonder, do you guys like Sophia and Shawn more or Sophia and Ethan? I haven't really written much fluff with Sophia and Shawn in this sequel and I can't remember anything from the first book (which was complete and utter trash why did you guys read it haha I'm embarrassed tbfh) What even should Sophia and Shawn's ship name be? Shawnia? Sophawn?? Oh goodness, I am NOT good at this lol

  ↠↞  

Hi! @ new followers
I'm Anna! I have a tags book out and in there I tell people all about me. You can check it out if you want :)
Incase you didn't know, I call my readers and followers: camels/whales
I love camels, they remind me of Jongdae and I love him, therefore you guys are my camels
I also love whales, whales bc the Sing For You with the whole whale thing even though I didn't get it pft haha, but yes, you guys are also my whales.

↠↞ 

Social Medias and Game Usernames:
Twitter : BAOBELJONGDAE
Tumblr: EXOutlines

Pokemon Go: AnnaWuuHuu
Starpop: AegiChen

↠↞ 

Until next time, guys! Thank you so much for reading my adorable camel/whale! I really appreciate it. Comment your thoughts! I will read them all.

◕⩊◕

-Anna