Chapter 8

Tyrone (P.O.V.)

I woke up early in the morning with sweat dripping down my face. Damn, another bad dream. Y'all probably wondering what the hell a 18 year old doing having bad dreams.  Well there's alot about me you don't know, like why I did that time in the pin. I killed someone, but I had a good ass lawyer and got off on parole. I don't really want to discuss who I killed and why, I plan on taking that to the grave with me.  Stepping out of bed I realized Melanie wasn't laying next to me like she was a couple of hours ago. My heart skipped a beat, where the hell did she go? I checked the bathroom, then the living room and kitchen. She was no where to be found, just as I was about to grab my cellphone to call her I heard keys jingling in the front door and she walked in.

"Melanie, where the hell you been?" I asked looking at her. She had blood all over her and looked as if she was crying

"Huh?" she asked like she was confused

"Melanie Mariah Davis" I said calling her government name out "If you don't tell me where you were I swear to God imma -"

"Okay okay, I'll tell you" she said cutting me off

"I'm waiting" I said getting pissed off by the second. I hate playing games.

"I um, see I um" she said looking down at her feet and playing with her fingers

"Melanie, spit out!" I exclaimed.

"I went to Raheems house" she finally blurted out

"You did what!?!?" I yelled out in anger making her jump.

"Tyrone, its not that serious why you trippin?" she asked me

"Because I told your ass not to go and you did anyways! And then you lied about the shit" I said in full blown anger. Not only did she not listen to me she went behind my back and did it

"You know what Tyrone your not my father, I don't have to explain shit to you!"

"Your right I'm not your father and I'm not trying to be. The only thing I'm trying to do is protect you!!" I stressed to her

"But I never asked for your protection!! I can hold shit down on my own!" she yelled putting her hands on her hips

"You sure about that? Cause I'm pretty sure if I didn't show up when I did your ass would be dead right about now!" I yelled down at her. Why can't she see that I care about her and all I wanna do is love her and take care of her like she deserves to be treated.

"Oh really? You gone throw that shit in my face!?! Well if thats the case you should have let me died!!" she yelled as tears streamed down her face. Now I felt bad cause I made her cry. "Then maybe I wouldn't be going through all this pain, physically and mentally. That nigga did everything in his power to break me down, he didn't give a damn about me!! Look at me Tyrone" she yelled pulling up her shirt and showing me the dark bruises on her stomach "I'm hurting and their isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do, about it!"

"Melanie you ain't the only one hurting" I said quietly as a single tear fell from my right eye "Shit I gotta wake up everyday, trying to forget about my past and the things I did but I can't, you think your the only one who lost a child? Naw, I lost my four year old daughter Leanna" I told her.

"Tyrone I'm so sorry I didn't know" she said as fresh tears came down her face

"You cool ma, nobody knows except some people back home in the Bronx" I said shaking my head "Shit gets real out there. Maybe if I wasn't in the drug game none of that shit would have happened" I said thinking back to that horrifying day

"Tyrone you can't blame yourself, God works in mysterious ways and your daughter is in a better place now" she said coming closer to me

"Naw fuck that! My daughter is suppose to be down here on earth with me. Tell me why my dumbass let her play outside on her little bike by her self and all of a sudden I hear gunshots outside! I look outside and what do I see? MY DAUGHTER LAID OUT ON THE FUCKING GROUND, WITH BLOOD LEAKING FROM HER HEAD!!" I yelled out in pain and anger

"Tyrone, come here" she said bringing me into a hug. I was crying hard right about now, I was wetting up her whole shirt but I didn't care.

"I would do anything to get my daughter back, that was my baby girl right there and in a blink of an eye she was gone. Them mutha fuckas shot my baby!" I sobbed into her shoulders

"Sshh, its okay Tyrone" she said rubbing my back and trying to comfort me. I felt like a big baby. But Melanie wasn't judging me or anything like that, she was crying with me. We both went through alot of stuff and maybe just maybe we're meant to be.

- There's more then Tyrone that meets the eye as yall can see. But read, vote, and comment. Tell me what you think.

Oh did y'all peep the game last night? I was highly disappointed!! Lmao, I had to turn my phone off cause heat fans acted like they didn't know how to win!!! I was positive Spurs had that one in the bag but it was a good game. I'm a Lakers fan at heart anyways. Lol.

*Demiraaa :)