Chapter 21

Hey, can y'all do me a favor and follow my collab page @DCworks? Chasity and I are gonna post a story soon. It's gonna be fye so check that page out! Okay, on to the chapter, enjoy! (:

--------

Tyrone

"Erica what you doing in California?" I pull away from the tight hug she had me in and looked down at her. Erica is light skin, with long brown wavey hair, she stands about 5'6 and has deep dimples that shows whenever she laughs or smile. You could say she resembles Lauren London.

"I'm visiting my cousin" She looks me up and down with lust in her eyes. I hope she knows I have a girlfriend, cause I'm not trying to fuck around with her. What we had is in the past.

"Oh" I say nonchalantly, I'm really not trying to make conversation. I looked at my phone to see if I had a text or miss call from Mel. She went to meet up with Jay today and I knows she's nervous as hell about it.

"Erica, girl there was a sale and I found the perfect prom dress" a familiar voice says. I looked up to see Deyjah standing next to Erica, oh hell naw! Please tell me, they ain't cousins.

"Y'all this is my cousin Deyjah, and Deyjah this is my ex Tyrone and his friend Davon" she says with a smile while introducing us. Deyjah looked surprised to see me, just as I was surprised to see her. I swear it's a small world.

"I know Tyrone, he's my use to be bestfriend boyfriend" Deyjah looked from me to Davon. She gave Davon a bright smile, while looking him up and down. Oh God.

"Oh really? So you found someone to replace me Ty?" Erica walks closer to me and puts her hands on my waist, she looks her lips seductively. See this the shit I'm talking about, I'm not even trying to fuck around with her.

"Erica stop " I say through gritted teeth while pushing her away from me "What we had is in the past, leave it there" I looked at her and she had a small smirk on her face

"You and I both know, that we'll never be over Tyrone. Don't forget we had a daughter together, the one you let die" She says with a small smile. She knows how I feel about that situation, and she was trying to push my buttons. It took everything in me not to choke her ass out.

"Deyjah let's go" She says interrupting the little flirt session Deyjah and Davon had going on. I hope he didn't get her number.

"I'll see you around Ty" Erica said with a wink, she then turned around and walked away with Deyjah right next to her.

"Damn she was fine" Davon says referring to Deyjah

"Bruh, don't fuck with her" I warned him. Deyjah is messy just like Erica. I've never liked her, I only put up with her because she was Melanie's friend, but shit has changed.

"Why not?"

"Just take my word for it, she's bad news" I said proceeding to walk out of the mall. Davon didn't say anything after that, we've been friends for a long ass time, so he knows what I'm telling him is real shit. I just have this bad feeling some shit gone happen, hopefully I'm wrong.

Melanie

I sighed out loud as I check the time on my phone again, I'm at the park waiting for Jay to come. He was suppose to be here twenty minutes ago but he hasn't showed up yet, if he doesn't show in five minutes I'm leaving. It's prom night tonight, and still need to go get my hair and nails done. I don't have time to be waiting on this fool.

As if on cue, I saw him walking up to the bench I was sitting on. He had on a light blue Polo shirt, khaki cargo short's, and light blue Levi shoe's that matched his shirt. He looked cute.