Chapter 9

Raheem (P.O.V.)

"Naw man fuck that! We gotta do this shit tonight!" I yelled over the phone to my partner Kenny

"Raheem, we can't. The cops are hot tonight we need to lay low for awhile" he explained to me

"Kenny this bitch came into my house and beat with a fucking baseball bat! If she think she gone get away with that she got another thing coming" I said through gritted teeth. It's been a week since that scene with Melanie, she beat my ass bad. Hell almost killed me but like the thug I am I bounced back like I always do. Ain't no bitch gone bring me down.

"I understand that nigga, we gone get her. We just got to be lowkey for a minute and plan this shit out. Word on the street is she got a new boyfriend" he informed me making my blood boil. She think she can just move on just like that? Over my dead body.

"Oh yeah? Well her and her punk ass boyfriend can die together" I told him meaning every word I said. She done fucked me over and I just can't let that shit ride.

"Raheem just keep calm and don't do anything stupid. We'll handle this shit, just give it a month or two. We gotta let things die down. We needa get the hell outta Compton for a while" he suggested

"You right Kenny, I do need to lay low for a minute. I'm too high in the drug game. But as soon as we get back to Compton I want Melanie and her little boyfriend killed, I'll do it myself if I have to" I said lighting up a blunt.

"Ight boss, tomorrow we'll catch a flight to..hmm how about Miami? They got some fine bitches out there" he said with a laugh

"Hell yeah G, sounds like a plan" I said thinking about this vacation I really need

"Alright Rah, imma hit you up tomorrow" he said getting ready to hang up

"Ight one" I said ending the conversation and sitting my phone on the counter

See what Melanie doesn't know is I really did love her ass. I just use to beat on her because of the disrespect she showed me. My father always taught me to never let a woman disrespect you. EVER. My dad taught me everything I know so when he talked I listened. His ass dead now, but I'll always have respect for him. I can't wait to get back from this little vacation. Imma finish what she started and I wonder who her little boyfriend is? Who is this nigga and where did he come from? Maybe I should have Kenny find some info on him.

I grabbed my bottle of Hennessy out of the cabinet and started drinking it straight from the bottle. On second thought I don't really care who Mel's new boyfriend is cause imma kill his ass too.

"Ugh revenge is the sweetest thing" I said to myself as I smoked on my blunt.

This is probably the only time y'all will see Raheem's point of view. I just wanted you guys to see how he was thinking. Anywho, ready, vote, and comment. :)

*Demiraaa