Chapter 10

Melanie P.O.V.

After that "incident" with Raheem, everything seemed to die down. My life wasn't filled with so much drama anymore, Raheem was a dead weight that I needed to drop. My grades in school are back on track since I've got out the hospital, I've fully recovered from all my injures, Tyrone and I are officially a couple and I moved in with him. Plus Jay and I are back bestfriends again. I missed my nigga. So I'm loving life right now.

"Baby you ready?" Tyrone asked me coming into the bathroom where I was doing my hair. Tonight we are going out to a house party, I'm really about to turn up. I don't even remember the last time I went out, Raheem's jealous ass always kept me on lock down.

"Almost" I replied while flat ironing my hair. I decided to wear it down with a part in the middle.

"Those shorts are a little too short aren't they?" he asked smacking me on my ass

"Stoppp" I whined, I hate when he does that. "And no they're not, they are perfectly fine" I stated while looking at myself in the full length mirror. I had on a sleeveless peach colored sheer top, with shorts, and my peach colored toms with gold accesories.

"Mhmm, just stay close to me at this party" he whispered in my ear

"Yeah yeah yeah" I said with a smile "Look at you trying to match me" I say looking at his outfit. He had on a orange Polo shirt, dark true religion jeans, and orange low top converse. His diamond stud earrings were sparkling, so was the matching watch he had on. My baby looked all types of sexy.

"More like you trying to match me" he said laughing and walking out of bathroom

"Whatever, come here I wanna take a picture" I said following him out the bathroom and taking my phone off the charger

"Mel, you doing the most" he said with a sigh

"Pleaseeee" I begged poking my bottom lip out

"Ugh, alright only one picture though. I need to get out and show off my sexiness" he joked

"Boy please, come sit down on the bed" I instructed him.

He did as I told him and I sat on his lap, he put his arms around my waist and I got my phone ready to snap the picture.

"Tyrone, make sure you smile" I told him

"Mel, just take the damn picture" he ordered

With that I took the picture and looked at it.

"Aww look baby, we're cute" I said showing him it

"Well I am, I don't know about you" he said laughing

"Don't try to play me" I said smacking him on the back of his head

"Ow, I'm just playing baby" he whined while rubbing his head.

There was a knock on the front door, not just any knock but the person who was knocking was making a beat out of it.

"That must be Jay and Deyjah" I told him. This was a high school house party so mostly all of the seniors from our high school were going. Jay and Deyjah are going to ride with us to the party.

"I'll get it" Tyrone said as I got up from his lap. He walked out the room while I posted the picture of us on Instagram. The caption was "Me and my bae stepping out tonight" with like alot of hearts.

"Where is my boo Melanie!?!" Deyjah yelled through the house with her loud as voice

"Right here beyotch" I said walking into the living room and giving her a hug

"Look at your red ass looking all cute" I said complimenting her on her outfit. She had on a black halter top that showed off her belly button ring, some shorts, and black combat boots. Her hair was in a high top bun with a bang in the front.