Chapter 12

Have you ever felt like you had to watch your back 24/7? Like you feel as though someone is watching you? Well thats exactly how I felt. After Raheem ran up on me in the bathroom I've been on edge all day. I couldn't focus in any of my classes, and my mind was in a whole other place. I don't understand why Raheem can't just leave me the hell alone. My thoughts were interrupted when the last bell rung, meaning the school day is over. Finally! Im ready to get the hell outta here. I walked out of my boring World History class and down the hall to my locker. As I was putting away my books I felt someone come up behind me and put there hands over my eyes.

"Guess who" I heard the deep voice say. It was Tyrone, instantly a smile spread across my face and I forgot all about Raheem.

"Hi Tyrone" I said turning around and looking up into his light brown eyes.

"Hi Melanie" he says mimicking my voice and smiling down at me

"I don't sound like that!" I exclaim playfully pushing him in his chest

"Girl come here" he said grabbing my ass and bringing my body closer to his. In that moment I just felt weak, this boy does something to me.

"Did you miss daddy today?" he whispered against my lips

"Yes" I replied being honest. I really did miss his ass, being away from him for a long time kills me slowly. I just love him.

"I missed you to" he says bringing me into a deep passionate kiss. He's never kissed me like this before, but hey I wasn't complainig. I returned his kissed the best way I could because his tongue was working wonders in my mouth.

"Get a room!" a familiar voice said breaking the kiss between Tyrone and I. I looked up to see it was Jay and he was holding hands with school hoe Natasha. Ewww, is this nigga trying to catch a std?

"Wassup nigga" Tyrone says dapping him up

"You know what it is nigga, bout to fuck something" he says under his breath so Natasha wouldn't hear him

"Ayee I see you bruh" Tyrone says laughing

"You know what it is" Jay says with a laugh "Your mouth don't work anymore?" he asks me

"Nigga please, you know how to speak" I say with a slight attitude. I really want Jay to settle down with a good girl like Deyjah. Not these microwavable bitches like Natasha.

"Girl come here" he said walking up to me and giving me a big bear hug

"Jay can you please back up off this hoe? Lets go." Natasha says in her loud ghetto voice. I don't know who she's talking to but she needs to tune that shit down cause I will snatch that raggedy weave out her head.

"Bitch who the fuck are you talking to?" I ask breaking away from Jay's hug.

"Obviously you" she says rolling her eyes

"Hoe listen I don't even know your ass, so if your not trying to throw hands then shut the fuck up!" I exclaimed moving past Jay and walking towards her. I hate when irrelevant hoes speak, like bitch who are you again?

"I like how your calling me a hoe but I heard you was in the bathroom with a nigga who isn't Tyrone!" she spat back at me

Wait, how the hell did she find out about that? See shit travels fast around this school. I didn't even plan on telling Tyrone about this.

"Melanie what the hell is she talking about?" Tyrone asks me through gritted teeth. I could tell he was mad by the way his jaw was flexing.

"Natasha you got a big ass mouth!" I yelled walking up to her. Now we were face to face. Yeah you could say I was mad I mean who wouldn't be? This bitch came at me running off at the mouth and then she speaking on shit she knows nothing about.

"And what are you going to do about it sweetie? Are you mad because your little secret got out?" she asks with a dry laugh

"Bitch please, everyone knows you fuck and suck any nigga in this school" I stated

"Okay Mel, y'all stop" Jay says coming between us

"No no no fuck that. Imma beat this bitch ass" Natasha says getting loud and taking off her earrings. See this the shit I don't like, what you getting mad for?

"Natasha touch me and your ass will be six feet under!" I yelled

"Melanie come on let's go" Tyrone says quietly while grabbing me by my arm and leading me towards the door. Natasha was still talking shit! Like bitch what you trying to do? Cause if you looking for me I aint hard to find.

"Yo what the fuck was she talking about?" Tyrone asks angrily as we get inside his car

"I don't know, bitches like to talk" I said looking out the window. I don't want to tell Tyrone about Raheem running up on me because then he'll be trying to go after him and when it all comes down to it one of them is going to end up dead and I don't want it to be Tyrone. So in a way I was actually protecting him.

"Melanie tell me the truth" he says pulling out of the school parking lot

"I am!" I yelled in anger. I'm tired of people worrying about Melanie and what I got going on. Damn, just let me do me.

"First drop the fucking attitude, all I did was ask you a simple question"

"And I answered it didn't I!? I don't even know why you're questioning me about this shit anyways. You gone believe a simple minded hoe over me?" I asked him

"Alright Melanie, imma let this shit go for now. But if I find out you lying we gone have some serious problems" he tells me

"Yeah, whatever" I say never making eye contact with him

To be honest I don't know why I'm being mean toward Tyrone. Its just to much shit that happened in one day and I just snapped. I honestly feel like I'm doing the right thing by keeping this so called "secret" from Tyrone. Its for his safety, I'll be damned if Raheem hurts him over me. But it seems like Raheem isn't going to give up without a fight and if thats the case, game on bitch.

Yes I know it's short and somewhat boring butttt the next chapter will be good. Promise! Anywho, should Melanie tell Tyrone about Rah running up on her? Do you think its right for her to keep it a secret from him? Melanie's trying to fight this battle against Raheem on her own. Is that a good or bad thing? Somebody gone end up getting hurt question is...who? Let me know what you guys think. I'll be updating soon. Please excuse any mistakes  :)

*Demiraaa