Chapter 5

•I'm not doing it. ... Yes, sir, it's us. We hope that one day, one of us will be lucky enough to become the future Mrs. Farkle Minkus and have a lot of baby Minkii.

*The next day...*
  "Hey Maya,wanna hang out at my mum's later?" Riley asked me as we walked out of class.

  "Sure! Let's ask Lucas and Farkle too." I suggested.

  I turned around and bumped straight into Lucas. "Woah! Maya,are you okay?" he steadied me before I could stumble.

  I nodded my head,though I could still see stars. Riley came beside me and asked the question for me. I shook my head clear just as I heard Farkle say,"Sure,we'll meet you ladies at 4pm."

  Farkle headed off first since his house was further away from the school. Riley and I started to walk back to our apartments together. Suddenly,I heard footsteps behind me. And then I felt a hand on my shoulder!

  As I raised my hand to punch the person,I heard a familiar voice. "Lucas! What are you doing?! I was almost about to punch you!"

  Lucas stepped in front of me and apologised. I raised one of my eyebrows and asked him,"So,why are you here? I thought your apartment was at the opposite street..."

  Just as he was about to answer me,I felt raindrops on my hands and clothes. Riley tapped my shoulder and signaled to her apartment. She mouthed the words,'I'll go first.' I nodded and mouthed the words,'Okay,text me later.'

  Riley waved bye to Lucas and I and ran all the way to her apartment. The rain got heavier until I was completely drenched. "Lucas,you can go now! I'm already halfway to my apartment! Hurry,you're already super drenched a-" I felt dizzy and before I knew it,the world was black.

*At Maya's apartment...*
  I struggled to open my eyes against the now glaring Sun. After I managed to open them,I realized that I was lying on my own bed,in my own room. The door to my bedroom opened just as I sat up in my bed.

  Lucas walked in and closed the door after him. He sat down beside me as I moved to the side a little. "Hey clutterbucket,you feeling better? You're lucky I was there you know,or else y-"

  I cut him off by thanking him and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. He smiled his beautiful signature smile at me and I smiled back.

  I shielded my eyes from the bright Sun,which I guess meant that the rain stopped quicker than I thought. Lucas noticed and got up to close the curtains at my bay window. I looked down and realized something else. Something BIG...