Chapter 28

♡Lucas' P.O.V♡
After Maya and Riley left the room, Farkle collapsed onto his bed. "I thought she was gonna say no..."

"Come on dude, you know Riley loves you so much, she would never say no!" I said while I collapsed onto my own bed.

We both kept silent for the next 15 minutes. I was about to fall asleep when Farkle spoke up. "Hey Lucas?"

"Yeah?"

"I've already proposed to Riley..."

"So...?"

"Shouldn't you propose to Maya soon?"

"WHAT?!"

I was shocked by what Farkle said. Why would he suggest that? Even though he's already proposed to Riley, that doesn't mean I have to propose to Maya, right? Farkle sighed, like he knew what I was thinking. "You and Maya love each other, correct?"

"Yeah..."

"You want to be with her forever, correct?"

"Yeah..."

"So why don't you propose to her?"

"But...I'm not sure if we're ready for this."

"Then think about it for a few days before you make your decision. I'm going to take a short nap since our lessons start in the afternoon today."

Farkle became silent, and I didn't bother to say anything back. I thought about what he said, but I just found myself getting even more confused than before. Maybe I should take a short nap too, I thought to myself before falling asleep.

*30 minutes later...*
"Wake up, Huckleberry!"

I woke up, to see Maya sitting beside me. I sat up and asked her why she was in Farkle and I's dorm room. She explained that Riley and Farkle had went out to go for a walk a few minutes ago, so she decided to keep me company. I smiled and hugged her, while she tried to escape.

I let go of Maya so I could stretch. I then remembered that I hadn't changed my clothes from last night. I got up, grabbed my clothes from the drawer, and went inside the bathroom to change.

A while later, I just had to change my shirt to be done. I reached my hand out to grab my shirt from the hook, but there was nothing there. I realised that I had forgot to take my shirt and silently cursed myself. I sighed and decided to ask Maya to help me take a shirt from my drawer.

I opened the door and called Maya. She turned around and started blushing. I was puzzled at first, but then I realised that I didn't have a shirt on. "W-what do you want?" Maya asked, and looked away.

"Could you help me take a shirt from my drawer?"

"S-sure..."

She hurriedly grabbed a shirt from my drawer and passed it to me. I took the shirt from her and closed the door. Just as I was about to put it on, a mischievous idea formed in my head.

♡Maya's P.O.V♡
I couldn't stop blushing at the thought of Lucas without his shirt on. Wait, what?! Stop thinking dirty, Maya!, I thought as I mentally slapped myself. Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned my head around to see Lucas hugging me without his shirt on! My whole face turned red with embarrassment, and a tiny bit of anger.

I tried pushing him away, but I still couldn't beat his strength. "LUCAS FRIAR LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT AND PUT ON A SHIRT OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Lucas let go and put on his shirt. "Is this okay, ma'am?"

"That's better."

He laughed and gave me a peck on the cheek. I punched him in the shoulder, just to make sure that he was clear not to do that again. He winced in pain, a sign that he understood.

I checked the time, and saw that we should be heading for class already. Lucas also saw the time, and he pulled me out of the room. We walked to class and met Riley and Farkle along the way. I couldn't help thinking about Farkle proposing to Riley, and wondered if anybody would ever propose to me. I looked at Lucas, but dismissed the thought from my mind. He wouldn't bother...would he...?

A/N: Sorry for the lame chapter...my writing skills are just...BLEH. Anyway, this book is so close to reaching 5K reads!!! That's amazing!!! Because that's half of 10K!!! WUT~~~~ Please try to get this book to 5K reads before Christmas♡♡♡ ILY unicorns~

Chantalneko :3