Chapter 26

*The next day...*
  I was preparing to head out to meet Missy. I had changed into a comfy, loose t-shirt and grey track pants(A/N: I may love track pants...). I didn't bother putting on makeup, after all, it wasn't like I was going to some fancy event.

  I looked at the clock in the dorm room. 7.30 pm. Just 30 more minutes to the time I was supposed to meet Missy. I lay down on my bed, wanting to rest for a few minutes before heading out.

  Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to open the door. "Oh, hey Ranger Rick."

  "Hey Maya. I came to send you to Topanga's."

  I walked out and closed the door. Lucas brought me to his car, and we got in. He started the engine of the car as I buckled my seat belt. Then, we set off to Topanga's.

  A while later, we arrived at Topanga's. I took out my phone from my pocket and checked the time. 8 pm. Right on time.

  Just as I was about to step into Topanga's, Lucas grabbed my arm. I faced him to see worry in his eyes. I knew that he was worried for me because we both knew what Missy was like. I told him, "Don't worry, I can handle Missy."

  Lucas sighed and let go of my arm. I entered Topanga's and saw Missy seated at one of the tables. I made my way over to her and sat down.

  "Hey Missy, I'm going to be direct with you. You need to stop bullying Riley..."

Lucas' P.O.V♡
  After Maya entered Topanga's, I got back in my car and drove back to the school(?). I went up to my dorm room. Farkle wasn't in the door room because he was with Riley in her dorm room, so I was all alone. I laid down on my bed, wanting to rest for a bit. Before I knew it, my eyes closed and I was asleep.

  An hour later, I woke up to the ringtone of my phone. I answered and heard Maya's voice. "Hey Huckleberry, I've finished talking to Missy. Can you come and pick me up?"

  "Yeah sure, I'll be there in 15 minutes." I hung up, grabbed my car keys, and headed down to where my car was parked.

  Soon, I reached Topanga's, where Maya was waiting outside. Maya saw me, ran over, and got in. "So...how did it go?" I asked her.

  Maya answered while buckling her seat belt, "Pretty good. Missy promised to stop bullying Riley and stay out of her life."

  I heaved a sigh of relief. Once Maya was done, I started driving back to the school. Again. On the way, I turned on the radio, and one of Maya's favourite song "On Purpose" by Sabrina Carpenter was playing. Maya started to sing along happily, and I couldn't help but smile upon seeing her so happy.

A/N: I'M BACK!!! I haven't updated for soooooooo long because I've been really busy and had my major exam. But now, all that ish is over so I'm freeee again~~~

Only a few more chapters to go♡

Chantalneko :3