Chapter 21

•And Greenland is a land of green. ... Then who cares? Stupid countries don't even know who they are, stupid countries.

  We left the Matthews' house after lunch and went to a nearby shopping mall. Riley and I were really excited, but Lucas and Farkle were not. After all, Riley and I would be spending a long time there.

  Upon entering the shopping mall, Riley dashed towards the first shop she saw, pulling Farkle with her. "We'll meet up later!" she shouted while running.

  I thought about where I wanted to go. Suddenly, I knew the perfect place for both Lucas and I. "Come on, we're going somewhere both of us will enjoy." I told him as I pulled at the sleeve of his shirt.

  "Where?"

  "You'll know when we get there."

☆☆☆

  "Here?!"

  Lucas stood beside me, staring at the place I brought him to. "You...don't like it...?"

  "No! I love it! I just...didn't expect you to bring me here." Lucas explained hurriedly.

  I heaved a sigh of relief. I had brought him to the cinema on the top floor of the shopping mall. Both of us enjoyed watching movies, so I figured that the cinema would be the best place to go.

  "What movie do you want to watch?" Lucas asked me.

  I looked at the list of movies and said, "Alice Through The Looking Glass."

  He nodded and went to buy the tickets. I decided to buy the popcorn first. After buying both items, we proceeded to where we would be watching the movie.

☆☆☆

  I stretched my arms, like I always do after every movie. "That was the best movie EVER!" I exclaimed.

  Lucas put his arm around me. "What was your favourite part?"

  "When P!nk's song, Just Like Fire, came on. That was one of the best songs I have listened to."

  He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Just then, my phone rang. I took it out from my bag and answered the call. "Hey Maya! Where are you and Lucas now?"

  It was Riley. I replied, "We just finished watching a movie. We're outside the cinema now."

  "No fair! You didn't ask Farkle and I to watch it with you guys!"

  "I'll make it up to you Riles! So you guys wanna meet up for dinner now?" (A/N: Let's pretend it's already evening okay?)

  "Yeah sure. Meet you at the pizza shop. See you there, Peaches!"

  "See you there, Riles!"

  I hung up and told Lucas where we were meeting Riley and Farkle. "Let's go, princess."

  I looked at him, "Princess? That's new."

  "Because you are my princess." he pecked me on the lips.

  I held his hand and we made our way to the pizza shop.