Chapter 25

When it was time for dinner, we heard a knock on our dorm room door. I stood up and went to open the door. Lucas and Farkle were standing outside, dressed causally. "You guys want to go have dinner at the pizza place nearby?" Lucas asked.

"Um...yeah sure. Just give us some time to change."

I closed the door and told Riley we were going for dinner with the guys. She seemed reluctant, but still went with it anyway. We changed into matching outfits and opened the door.

Farkle took Riley's hand and lead her to Lucas' car, our transport to the pizza place. "What's wrong with Riley? She seems sad and her eyes are red and puffy." Lucas whispered.

"Nothing is wrong. And please buy some new clothes, Huckleberry, you've been wearing this blue shirt for ages."

"Fine---wait, don't change the topic. Tell me what's wrong with Riley, or else..."

Lucas suddenly picked me up, and carried me bridal style. I was shocked, and demanded that he let me down. He refused, resulting in me struggling and beating at his chest. But, that had no effect whatsoever on him. I reluctantly agreed to tell him what was wrong with Riley in order for him to let me down.

Lucas finally put me down and waited for me to tell him. I sighed and said, "Riley has been getting bullied by the same bully from middle school. She told me just now and ended up crying her eyes out, so that's why her eyes are red and puffy."

Unexpectedly, Farkle and Riley heard us. There was shock on Farkle's face, but Riley ran to Lucas' car and hopped in, in an attempt to escape the awkward situation. I followed after her.

A moment later, Farkle and Lucas joined us, Farkle sitting beside Riley at the back. Lucas sat beside me, at the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove towards the pizza place. We were all silent throughout the journey, except for the occasional sniffing sound coming from Riley.

At the pizza place, we ordered our pizzas and found an empty table with just enough seats for all of us. We sat down and Farkle started talking. "Riley...how could you not tell me about this? I'm your boyfriend, and you know I love you and care about you. I would do everything to protect you, but you need to tell me if someone is hurting you!"

"I'm sorry. I just...I don't know."

Farkle hugged Riley tightly, and comforted her. I took Riley's phone, which was placed on the table, and opened up the chat with the bully. I called the bully, making Riley protest, while Lucas and Farkle looked very worried.

"Hello?"

I'd recognise that voice anywhere.

"Missy Bradford?"

"Um...yes? Are you...Maya Hart?"

"Yes I am. I never thought I would speak to you again, Missy."

"Same here, Hart. Let me guess, this is about Riley Matthews."

"Since you already know, why not we meet up tomorrow and end this. Deal, Bradford?"

There was silence on the other end for a few seconds.

"It's a deal, Hart. Tomorrow, Topanga's, 8 pm. See you there."

"See you there."

I hung up and returned the phone to Riley. Lucas squeezed my hand, looking at me with a slight frown. "Come on guys, I can handle this. Don't worry. I'm Maya Hart!" I said while rolling my eyes.

Lucas smiled slightly, and put his arm around my shoulder. I smiled back at him. Riley was leaning on Farkle's shoulder, looking very tired. I thought to myself, I sure hope this will be over after tomorrow. Almost as if he read my thought, Lucas kissed me on the cheek and assured me that everything would be fine after tomorrow.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I let myself enjoy the comfort of being in his caring arms(A/N: I have no idea what I'm writing.)

Author's note:
I'm so sorry I took so long to update! I was planning to update much sooner, but I am so busy and I have sooooo much work to do! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be switching to Lucas' point of view soon.

P.S. PEYTON MEYER CAME TO WHERE I LIVE BUT I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIM. WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

Chantalneko ♡