Ouch.

"Listen up we both know that you are trying way too hard to be Liam's girlfriend so I suggest you to break up.This little game of yours was a failure.I am with Drake therefore I win"Cindy,the high school bi*** stopped me.

It was Friday and I was walking down the halls all innocent when a zombie with makeup on oh wait it's Cindy stopped me.

"Pat the f*** down.I am not a slut like you okay.I don't care about you and Drake and Liam and I is non of your business.So if you have a problem go to your dad and slove it becasue that's what you'll do anyway."With that I turned on my heels and proceeded to walk.That will show her.

While I was walking I felt this excruciating pain in my head.I turned around and saw Cindy pulling my hair.This girl!

I stumped her feet with my combat boots.She slapped me.I kicked and soon enough the whole school was watching.

Then I felt a smack in my head.I saw myself on the floor and then it was only black.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello can you hear me"I saw the nurse right infront of me.Oh crap I was knocked out cold.

I raised up and sat on the bed.The mirror opposite me presented a girl who looked like she just came from a terrible future.My hair was in a mess.I had a scar by my lip that made it look as if I had a lip ring.Cool!

"You have some minor bruises and a one cut in the scalp other than that you are fine.You can go back to class now here is your slip."The nurse quikly scribbled on a piece of paper. And returned to her candy crush game.

A/N:Please comment about how you think the progression of my story.Vote.Comment....and that is it hope you like it;-)