Exam Time

One week away from end of year exams.Liam and I have been practising alot.Sophia has photographic memory and she is really imtelligent so all she has to do is sit back and wait for her obvious A+ .

"Great.You got total three times already today.You are ready ,Go forthe."Liam said reassuringly.

********************

This is my last test for the week.It has been alot but I have finally made it to the end ,and surprisingly most of the tests were easy.Math was amazing.I actually knew most of the answers to the test.

Sophia was avoiding me and didnt have anything to say to me.I want to be there for her but she wont let me.

I was currently watching Supernatural when my phone raang.The identificatuon screen;I can't believe it.Sophia is calling me!

"Hello,"I tried to answer the phine as calm as possible.

"Emily,You won't believe it.I am so happy.Turns out I inherited Floreinheptinoilis from my great grandmother.It has most of the symptoms for lung cancer that's why they thought I had lung cancer but I don't!"She cheered.

This is amazing news.I cannot wait untio she gets here.We will throw a 'You Don't have cancer afterall 'party.Thank God.I immediately called Liam to tell him the great news and he sounded relieved.

Everything was coming together.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'**'*'*'*'*'*'

Today.Today.This is the day of...The Test Results!I am nervous and excited at the same time.

Nervous for if I didnt pass and excited for if I do.If I pass I will be so happy!

"Emilie Canters"Mrs.Masvir called my name.I walked slowly towards her in order to collect my test results.Her face looked please,then again she is always pleased.

I looked down at my paper and saw the best letter in the alphabet,A!!I exited the class according to the rules so the other students can collect their results.Sophia was out before I was and even though she missed a month's worth of school work she still managed an A except one percent lower than mine.

I waited patiently for Liam to come from his class.Most people were outside by now.

There he was walking out of his class with his signature smirk that I love.I wasn't thinking ,in fact I was running,towards him.

He embraced me.I kept thanking him for tutoring me.When we were finished hugging we just stared at eachother.I was lost in his sea blue eyes.His smile,his hair,his face.He was just perfect at the time.

"Emily?"Liam interrupted the silence.

"Yes ."I answered still holding on to him and he still holding on to me.

"Your eyes are the gateway to my soul.Your persona ever so true.Danm forget all that fu**ing sh** I just want ti kiss you."Liam stated the obvious and leaned in to kiss me.

It might not be my first but it felt magical everytime I kissed him.In the end everyone got their happy ending.He is my prince charming;well the cocky,confident,badboy prince charming.This guy is a good tutor.Further more,he is my good tutor.

A/N:That is the end of my story.Hope you guys enjoyed.I kniw it might be a crappy ending but I'm working on another book and I really wanted to finish this one.
Peaches and Peace out.