Operation Party!

"Hey Emily how you doing?"Drake strolled up to my locker.

"I am fine and you?"I replied.

"Well I am inviting you to my party on firday evening at five.Liam's place.It will be of great pleasure if you can make it."Drake said in a british accent.

I don't know let me see I am finally getting invited to a party uh....duh,of course I am coming."I accepted his invitation.

"You will...I mean of course you will."He corrected his high picth enthusisastic tone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Stop being so picky this dress looks perfect"Sophia whined.

Today is Friday the day of the party and we only have two more hours until the party starts.
I was infoed about the party last week Monday.Okay so I am serious procrastinator but no one's perfect.

"Stop talking about me what are you wearing?"I asked.She was currently wearing a t-shirt with a jeans.

"Actually I have a nice tight dress that I will be wearing for Jake."She stated.

Jake was her boyfriend for a week now and she can't syop blabbing about him.'Jake did this' and 'Jake said that' Ugh!He looks like a player with those beady eyes of his.I think I saw him staring at me with lust in his eyes...creep.

They won't last very long.When she does realise that he is a player I will feel sorry for him.Sophia falls for alot a guys but she is NOT I repeat Not one to cry over a break up.You might just find her ex missing or murdered or with a black eye.Yes she is tough and very violent and she is my BFF.

We finally decided on a dress for me thanfully it was not tight so I can walk in it.It was red and stopped right above my knees.

Sophia had a really tight blue dress on that stopped a little below her butt."Dammit this dress is so tight I can't breathe Jkae had better like it or else I would rip his throat out."She said getting into her black ankle boots.

"I'm driving okay"Sophie stated grabbing her keys to her elantra her patents bought her.Her parents are really rich so hence the elantra.

"No I am gonna drive you love party's so you will never want to leave and so I will get bored and.."

"No I am driving because two seconds in there you will pretend sick and leave."Sophia protested.

True true true.Ugh, I guess I will be loosing precious sleeping time to a party.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I like us better when we're wasted"The loud music boomed.We arrived at Liam's mansion.Sophia got out of her car and locked it.

As we entered the house we were greeted by Drake."Welcome ladies glad you two could make it."He streched his arm out signalling the 'ladies first' rule.

Whole walkig I bumped into a guy drunk beyond belief."Sorry about that"I turned back.

"No worries baby but you can make it up to me by going in a room with me and..."

"Shut the fu.ck up man"Liam shoved the drunk guy away from me.His voice dripped of a british accent.

"Hey Emm"He finally greted us as if he did not just cuss a man.

"Who said you could call me Emm?"I teased.

"I could if I want love"Liam brushed the hair put of my face with his surprisingly tender and smooth hands.I felt like I was shocked with a 7000 voltaged machine when Liam touched me.
I don't like him I just like his face and his touch and the way his eyes sparkle in the light and his smirk...Okay maybe I like him but only a little.

"Hey Sophia.Uh you guys want anything to drink?"Liam offered.

"No thanks.Umm Have you seen Jake?"Sophia enquired.

"Yeah I saw him with some girl he was..." I cut Dtake off by signalling him to shut his trap by waving my hand by my throat.

Taking my hint he corrected himself.

"He was with a girl asking her...-uh where you were."Dtake stuttered

"Okay well I am gonna look for Jake I'll see you guys in a bit."Sophia walked off.Ugh with Sophie by herself who knows what trouble she could get herself into?

"Hun I was looking for you allover."Cindy hollared at Drake walking in extremely high heels.

"Uh well I have to go.Duty calls"Drake smirks reyreiting to Cindy.

"So I guess it's just you and me"I rocked back on my heels.

"Yeah I guess until I get laid and that won't take long girls at this school are really desperate."Liam stated.

"Are you saying that I'm desperate?"I enquired.

"Well maybe but I'll take it back if you make out with me."He smirked.

Is he serious?I think I felt my face drop to the floor.No he can't be serious.

"Relax I was joking should've seen your face"He laughed at my reaction.

"So when are we going to study?"I asked breaking the ice.

"Shhhh.Don't ever talk about the 's' word in public.Look just keep this stuff between me and you."He whispered.

I can't believe Liam and I share a secret.Wow.I wonder what time it is he might have a mood swing.Wait what time is it?I checked my watch to see that it was eleven.I am late,even though my dad doesn't mind.Where is Sophia?

"Liam can you come with me to help me find Sophia please."I asked.

"Can't you go yourself I got stuff to do"Liam whined

"Like what?"I folded my arms.

"Like drinking and girls and drinking"He stated.

"Please"I whined

"Fine"Liam sulked.

We looked everywhere but we can't find Sophia.I was afraid this would happen.

"You son of a bi***"I heard a girl screech.It sounded like Sophia.

Liam and I turned into another hall.I did not know his house had more halls.

"I trusted you and you blew it"Yep that was Sophia alright.

We entered a room and saw Jake slumped in a chair bearback and his hair tousled.Meanwhile Sophia was standing,her hair was in a mess.

"Is that how you behave when your girlfriend well now ex girlfriend isnt here?"Sophia asked

"Hey Sophia what's going on?"I questioned pretending like I did not hear everything she just said.

"Oh hey why don't you ask this jerk"Sophia stumbled to me threatening to fall.I held her up preventing her from falling.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out."Jake slurred.The nerve of this jerk.

"Don't let me hit you till you knock out that's what"Sophia yelled jumping at Jake.I held her back because if I didn't Sophia would end up in prison for seriously injuring Jake.

"Wow are you sure she is not a tiger her nails are so fu**ing sharp."Liam cussed.

When we got downstairs Sophia puked into the toilet downstairs.
We need to go home but she is drunk and I am really tired so none of us can drive.Liam is our only hope.Wow I sound like those people from the movies.

"I will drop you guys Emm you'll give me the directions."Liam actually volounteered.

After Sophia and I got into the car.Liam zoomed off.

We reached my house and he dropped us off."Bye love"Liam dismissed me and drove off.

Sophia and I sneaked upstairs into my room and prepared for bed.Wow tonight was a hustle!

A/N:Picture of Emily's dress on top.Yay a long chapter !Liam's POV coming up in a few chapters.Comment.Vote.Share!