Untitled Part 18

It's been three days.Three days since Sophia and I fkught .Three days since I found out that she has cancer.Three days since Sophia has been avoiding me like the plague.

Three days since my first beer.Three days since I kissed that guy in Starbucks.Three days since I've been avoiding Liam by all means necessary.

It's Sunday,another day of boredom, another day of the Heineken frequently being drank.Sophia has gone to visit Dr.Firithen ,her new doctor.Everyday is just pure darkness.I was currently re-watching Death Note for the fourth time.

The living room was,wait is thiis even the living room?Now I don't even know.My parents have been out on business and so for the most of it I am home alone.All I've done was eat ,sleep,study and drink beer while watching television.

There was a knock on the door.I don't know now why,but I am actually happy that someone interrupted my day.It's not mom and dad ,as they left about two hours ago to attend a function and it's not Sophia.For all I know it might be a serial killer but I don't care ,anything to put me out of this misery.

I opened the door and out of all the human beings and mermaids and unicorn in the world I was greated by the devil in disguise ,LIAM!

I slammed the door in his face and started toward the sofa when he knocked again.He can be such a nuisance sometimes!

"What the hell do you want?!"I slurred.

" Well ,hello to you too.You look like you were run over by a guy nearly as drunk as you ."Liam shoved pass me and into the living room.

With him here I am going to need as much beer as I can get.I turned to see him flipping through the available shows on Netflix.How dare he just enter my house and sit comfortably on the sofa? I shot him a death glare and in return he shot me his smile.Not his signature smirk,but a smile.A smile that could warm the whole of Antarctica in just seconds,A smile that could literally be the cause of traffic,a smile that he gave me.

I opened the fridge only to see there was only one beer remaining.Oh sh**!There were a dozen beers in the fridge now there's only one My parents are going to kill me when the find out that I had all of those beers.Oh well ,they could kill me but I know at least I took the last beer.

As I held the Heineken bottle in my pale jittery hands Liam snatched it from my loose grasp.The nerve of this boy!I quickly motioned towards him in effort to try and reach my precious bottle if beer but he opened the trash can and held the bottle over it threateningly.

I immediately stopped in my tracks.Either he would take it for himself or have the courage to actually throw it away.

"Take another step and I drop it." Liam said sternly.It seemed as if I were in those situations where there is a mentally challenged person threatening to drop a baby or a kid over a bridge and I am acting as a cop.This should be good ,so I played along with it.

"Don't ,we can sort this out.You can get help." I took a baby step toward Liam and he lowered the bottle further.

"I am sorry.I just can't." Liam pretended to have an imaginary gun in his hand and threw the beer inside the bin and pretended to shoot himself.Although I was slightly crossed that he threw away my beer I pushed the thought away ,after all it is a very rare occassion that I actually have fun with Liam.

It is weird,I can't even figure it out but even though Liam annoys the hell out of me he still has a way of making me calm and making me laugh.I am thankful for Liam ,especially at this point in time where I need someone my age to understand,to be there and have his opinion,to put a smile on my face.Even though NO ONE can take Sophia's place in my heart ,Liam has a special place also not too far from where Sophia lies.

A/N:Hi guys sorry for the short update,I know this doesn't make up for the long period of time in which I haven't updated ,so sorry.Also I want to give my friend DelishahJodhan a huge shout out for helping me write this chapter ,She played a crucial part in this chapter.Check out her book 'Forever His',It is awesome and for those werewolf lovers her story is definetly for you.Peace out✌ ✌ ✌ ✌.Like.Comment.Vote.❤☺☺☺