Oh boy

Shout out to shanisseha ,Happy Birthday hope you see Many more.

It was now lunch time and Sophia and I settled in our usual seat to eat.It was a while that Jake came to school.Ever since their break up he didn't come to school.Must be afraid of Sophia-he should be.

"Oh so he is brave enough to come to school."Sophia stopped her lunch and turned around.In the cafeteria was brave little Jake heading towards us.

"Please let him live."I pleaded with Sophia.

"Okay fine but he'll wish he was dead."Sophia smirked.

"Look babe im sorry about what happened at the party."Jake started and Sophia immediatly locked off.

"Jakie poo why are over there your girlfriend is here remember."Elizabeth,one of the kind cheerleaders waved.

I heard Sophia mumble something along the lines of man whore.

"Look your girlfriend's calling you and I think you should go"I suggested motionimg to his girlfriend.

"Stay out of this I was talking to Sophie"Jake snarled.Wow it was scary,scary how bad he was going to get hurt by Sophia.

Sophia immediately stould up.
"Wow!You must be some special kind of crap.One: don't talk to my friend like that.Two:you cheated on me.Three:You have the audacity to come and talk to me Four:Don't call me Sophie only real people get to call me that."Sophia screeched.Wow she was really angry.

"Fine your loss."Jake replied noncholantly.Sophia's right eye twitched,there is still hope for Jake.Sophia's left eye twitched,now I have to search for a dress to attend Jake's funeral.

Sophia strutted to the retreating Jake and tapped his shoulder.Jake turned around with a smirk."Knew you would have came running back"He smirked.And then Boom!The whole cafeteria went silent.

Sophia just dumped her strawberry smoothie on Jake.and to top it off he got some of our disgusting ...'well at least it looks like it casserole' on him.

"You little"Jake started.

"You did not even deserve the damn food so shut the hell up and go to the garbage can where you belong"Sophia stomped on Jake's foot retreated back to me.

Jake stood there like an idiot.While others laughed and some snickered.

"It serves him right .Thank you for preventing me from going with that piece of crap."Elizabeth walked passed Jake who received a stare that could turn him to stone from Elizabeth.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"He looked so stupid."Sophia laughed.

It was Friday evening and Sophia and I were iny room reflecting on today's events.

"You shouldn't have waisted your smoothie on him the worms would have deserved it."I told her.

"Ding Dong."

Who could that be everyone is home.Probably one of mom's friends visiting.

"Emily someone is here to you."My mom yelled.

My mom and I had so much in common.My long light brown hair to begin with was my mom.My sarcasm,mom.There are a few things I got from my dad example:my love for food,television and my eye colour.

As I reached downstairs I was greeted by the appealing image of Liam in a hoodie and some worn out jeans.He actually doesnt look disgustingly rich.
Shiz!I forgot thag Liam was coming late to night to tutor me because his parents are at dinner and they dont trust him alone in the house.