4. Target Locked

Weeks passed and Natalia continued with her life.

She hadn't seen Aaron again but she still thought about him.

He was the first person she had ever trusted so easily, it was strange.

However she accepted she couldn't see him again, she had to focus on staying hidden and taking out anyone who was a threat to her or innocent people.

Recently Natasha had discovered a new lead which had led her to one of the main leaders of the Red Room.

  It turned out that he was actually living quite close to her at this current time which was too dangerous, he had to go.

It was late one evening when she headed to the Red Room leaders home, silently in her leather catsuit and armed with deadly weapons.

She stealthy broke her way in to his house and found him sat at a table.

He hadn't even noticed her by the time she had a gun targeted on him.

His death was painless and quiet, thanks to the silencer on her gun.

Once he was dead she allowed herself to relax and she began looking around for any helpful information or clues to where she could find the next guy.

She was so involved in the hunt that she didn't hear anyone else creep into the room until she heard the gun click behind her.

Natalia quickly raised her own gun and turned around to face the other person in the room.

She heard the trigger of the other gun twitch as she began pulling the trigger on her own weapon.

She paused to look up and see the face of the person targeting her but as she did so, she almost dropped her gun.

However she quickly regained her stance and kept her weapon in aim of her target.

"Aaron?"

"Isabella?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry this was just a short chapter, I'm trying to update as often as possible. I hope it was okay. Feel free to comment.