6. Growing Trust

After that night Natalia bumped into 'Aaron' on nearly every mission she assigned herself.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months but they continued to see each other only on missions.

Natalia wasn't sure if they were allies or friends or something else but whatever they were, it was nice.

She didn't even know his real name but he was the one person in the world who knew her, the real her. It was scary but strangely comforting.

He, whoever he was, was very attractive and between the two of them, over the months they had built up a flirty relationship.

It was new to Natalia but she enjoyed it, having fun with someone she trusted.

On the next mission Natalia set her self, she arrived at the victims home to find 'Aaron' already there having dealt with the situation.

Natalia smiled.

"I do believe that this makes the scores 7-6 to me", he spoke, smirking.

Natalia scoffed.
"Please, what about that time I saved you from that business guy who was gunna shoot you", she argued.

"That was not my fault", 'Aaron' fought back.

Natalia raised her eyebrows.
"Not your fault! You were too busy looking at my ass to notice the gun in his hand", she said smugly.

He shrugged.
"Like I said not my fault."

Natalia laughed and looked at him shaking her head.
"You are unbelievable, you don't even know my name."

"Go on a date with me", 'Aaron' suddenly asked.

Natalia looked at him.
"What?"

"A date, so I can find out who you are. I want to know you, not Isabella but you, like you just said. I don't even know your name."

She looked at the man stood in front of her. She smiled softly.

"Natalia", she said quietly.

"James", he replied.

The two stood staring at each other just like they did the night they met.
However, this time Natalia looked away first.

"Okay, you can have your date tomorrow. At the bar we met, seven o'clock, James", she said softly as she spoke his real name for the first time.

James smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Natalia", he replied.

He leant to kiss her cheek just as he alway did as they parted ways.

Natalia watched him leave and for the first time ever, she felt like she had done some thing right.