50. Danger ground

After around a hour of drinking, everyone was slightly drunk.

Even Steve and Thor.

Natasha was playing with an empty bottle which once contained Vodka, spinning it around on the table.

Tony's eyes suddenly lit up.

"I have an amazing idea!" He announced.

"Spin the bottle", he said proudly.

A few people sat up in interested and others just turned their head looking at him.

"Guys this is possibly one of the greatest ideas I've ever had", Tony said excitedly.

Steve frowned.

"Is this a game? What are the rules?" Steve asked.

Clint looked at Steve in disbelief.

"Okay, we have to play this, for Steve's sake. Basically, you spin the empty bottle, whoever it lands on you have to kiss", clint explained.

Steve nodded.

Eventually everyone agreed to play.

"Okay, we'll start with cheek kisses, and we'll move on to lips in a bit", Tony instructed before spinning the bottle.

Everyone watched as the bottle slowly came to a stop, pointing at clint.

Clint grinned like a three year old before pointing at his own cheek.

Tony lent over and placed a kiss on Clint's cheek before sitting back down.

Clint then spun and landed on Thor.

Thor then had to kiss Bruce.

When Bruce spun the bottle it landed on Bucky.

Once Bucky received his kiss, he spin the bottle himself, landing on Tony.

He lent over and kissed him quickly before watching Tony spin again.

It landed on Natasha.

Bucky tried to ignore the burning sensation he felt in his stomach when Tony's lips touched Natasha's cheek.

'It's just a game', he tried to tell himself.

Once Tony was back in his seat he passed the bottle to Steve.

"Now we do lips, you first Steve", Tony instructed.

Steve looked nervous as he spun the bottle and everyone giggled a little when it landed on Thor.

Steve went to give Thor a light peck on his lips but the God took over, giving Steve slightly more than he wished for.

Everyone laughed when the two finally parted.

Steve's face was as red as a tomato but Thor looked very smug.

When the god spun the bottle and saw it had landed Bucky, he lent over and gave him a kiss, just like he had done Steve.

Bucky felt very odd about kissing Thor.

The only person he remembered kissing was Natasha.

It felt wrong to kiss someone else.

When it was his turn, Bucky spun the bottle and saw it land on Clint.

Bucky forced himself forward to place a small kiss on Clint's lips before returning to his chair.

Bucky slowly warmed up to the game.

He guessed it was quite funny to watch his new friends kiss each other unwillingly.