Chapter 9

^^ Xandine Castle^^
Name: Neuschwastein Castle
Location: Germany
Built: 1869- 1892

•••••••🍯••••••

She fucking ran away from me, her mate. Her Alpha. Her King. That girl has got guts to commit an unforgivable crime. In werewolf laws it's punishable but whatever. Screw the council, no one's touching my mate but me.

I wanted to tell her that all those rumours of me sleeping around with people were false. And they were spread so that no one would be ready to marry me but of course the world is filled with fucking idiots who find players appealing. No girl should be with a man who is not loyal.

Stop day-dreaming and find my mate! Storm growled.

"Milan!" I growled. The mate bond should pull her back to me without her knowledge and understanding. I heard laughter and moments later Adrian entered with my mate behind him, stomping her feet.

Oh Goddess, not another tantrum...

"Elliot, I'm hungry" She grumbled while coming towards the couch that I was sitting on and sitting next to me. This is a one seater, I think she can't see the other ones.

"Or maybe the temptress likes thy company" Adrian smirked. I gave him the Are-You-Kidding-Me look and smiled at Milan innocently. "Who's the temptress?" She asked innocently.

"Ah ah ah, I sense something. What is it! Oh it's jealousy. The Future Queen of Wolves is jealous" Adrian grinned at Milan who had a sour expression. Little one doesn't know that we're talking about her. Ade and I always had the thing of naming people.

My little temptress, I like it.

"Let's order lunch here, shall we Elliot? You must first discuss today's arrangements with me. Thou may sit here, Ms.Chandler" he winked at her. She smiled back at him with a pleased expression.

Supper was served soon enough and my little one seemed to be extremely hungry. I need to feed her more often, I don't want her to feel starved or deprived.

I slipped out of the conversation that the two of them were having about my "childhood" and mind-linked.

Hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to do something to make your Queen happy, what would I have to do? I asked Imani.

Hypothetically speaking, Alpha, I'd suggest some flowers and a dinner date. Imani giggled. What the fuck do girls giggle for? It's so annoying.

White chocolate or milk chocolate? I wondered to myself.

The Queen would prefer mint, your Highness. Only hypothetically speaking... She teased.

Of course. You are dismissed, Imani. I grumbled.

A dinner date? Fuckity fuck, I should start watching some chick flicks.

"Elliot! I'm taking a guard with me and roaming the castle, okay?" Milan smiled at me. Oh my gosh, she smiled at me. My mate smiled at me! I think she's in love with me. How many children does she want? I'd prefer two. One girl whom I can spoil and a boy as the heir to the throne. Twins would al-

"Ellie" Adrian kicked me from under the table. I shook my head at that pathetic nick name and nodded at Milan. Nicholas and Imani came after a while.

Milan went with my third in command and Imani waited outside the office which wasn't weird at all. She's the most annoying palace maid I've yet to come across.

Take care of your Queen, Nicholas.

Of course, Your Highness. He bowed down to Adrian and I, and led my little one out of the office. I'll kill him if anything happens to her.

"So how are things between you and Ms.Chandler?" Adrian asked while propping his legs on the table. I sighed and gulped down the last bit of bourbon.

"Whenever I look into her eyes all I see is irritation and the want to be away from me". Ade snorted and threw a file at me. Of course the file was important but what does he have humans slaves for?

He spoke," She feels different when you are around, Ellie. You bring out things in her that she has never felt before. She's human, Ellie, she doesn't belong to your world or mine."

I chuckled darkly, "That's the thing, my friend. She isn't human. You must have heard of the Split Soul curse, am I right?" Adrian rolled his eyes and gave me a look for me to continue. "I have a feeling Milan has a part of the curse inside her" I sighed. Why couldn't I live a normal life?

"Woah, that's so cool. If you don't want her, I don't mind having her until I find my beloved" He smirked. I threw the lamp at him which he threw on the floor.

She's mine. I want mate, Mate. Mine. I want mate now. Mate can't leave us. I love mate. Storm growled.

"You know that's not possible. She's mine, Adrian Lancaster. All mine." I smirked. No one can get a girl as beautiful as mine. I have the best.

Adrian looked at the door and gave me a pointed look. I rolled my eyes and called out to her, "Imani come in". The bubbly blondie came in and grinned at me. Adrian smirked. He would always find it entertaining when I tried to control my temper.

"So I got a plan Your Highness but for that you need to learn something of great importance" she smirked and handed me a bunch of books. I looked at the names and groaned in disgust.

Fucking Twilight.

Wuthering Heights.

Romeo and Juliet.

Pride and Prejudice.

Beautiful Bastard.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'd rather die than read about Leathercliff and Catherine." I glared at both of them. All of a sudden they both burst out into a fit of laughter. Imani was on the floor and Adrian slapped his hand against his leg and laughed.

"What?" I growled angrily. What the fuck can be so funny?

"It's Heathercliff, Your Highness" Imani bit her lip when I gave her the Alpha look, Adrian on the other hand flipped the bird at me while still laughing. I don't get it, it's just a matter of one letter.

Soon enough Imani excused herself claiming to go and find Milan but I know she was scared of pissing me off even more. I never liked that bitch, too be honest. But unfortunately she's the only one who is mundane enough for my mate's liking.

"I guess I can read a few books for my little one" I grumbled to myself. I kicked Adrian out of his office while I started reading the paper bindings called books.

Tonight, I'll show her how a Queen is to be treated...

****************

Hey guys!😁
Bye guys!😂

Btw, The actual name of the Castle is Neuschwastein Castle. However, it shall be call Xandine Castle, which is Elliot's.