Chapter 14

It wasn't planned like this.

The coffin was supposed to be buried in the deepest part of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific but due to a particular witch's stupidity the bastard escaped.

About 200 years ago my brother and I had a huge argument which lead to war and of course the lives of many. Not that I cared much, they were just a bunch of lowlife humans. He was a werewolf but became half witch as well by drinking the blood of 987 witches after killing them. The witch clan gave us all their support but thanks to my elder sibling they all ended up dead except for four of them.

The Prue sisters who managed to escape and went into hiding. After a lot of trouble we finally found two of them. Agatha and Agnes. The two were reluctant to help us. They demanded some of our riches and well the dumber one wanted me. So maybe I just ended up killing her. Can't even remember how.

We blamed Agnes' death on my sorry excuse of a brother which motivated Agatha to help us. So that's how one of the greatest wars in history begun. Using something very precious to my brother I lured him into my trap and voila. He ended up like sleeping beauty. He'd not have something like a true loves kiss or whatever to break the spell. There were only two possible ways of escaping and the sly bastard managed to use one.

He managed to channel dark magic underwater. And that's the story of how Agatha Prue died. The sleeping beauty curse broke and well, he escaped. Now that's the reason I've been hanging off the ceiling from the passed nine hours of verbal and physical torture.

Once again I was lowered into the sizzling electric cum water tank. It hurt like a bitch but I kept picturing my sweetheart whenever I thought of giving in and letting the darkness consume me. She must be waiting for me. That beautiful idiot.

She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the Universe on her shoulders and made it look like a paid of wings. But what I love the most about her is how she wore pain like the grandest of diamonds around her neck.

The door opened and I heard the sound I've learned to hate the most over the years. His fucking voice. Most women might call him a beautiful bastard but he has a heart that is fucking charcoal. Definitely worse than mine. That's the only way he could have entered this land.

Fucking Terra Mortius.. land of the dead. The place where to demons take shelter and hide from the angels. "I hate you, you bastard." My growling didn't have any effect on his cheery mood unfortunately. The fishes must have nibbled on his brains. "I love you too, Ley" he chuckled.

That name stirred so many emotions inside me. Love. Anger. Betrayal. Hatred. Longing. He was the best brother anyone could ever ask for. He'd always take the blame when I stole from the pantry and would ended up being whipped by the cook. She was one cruel bitch. Not that father was any more lenient.

He was the kind to stay by your side even after you fell asleep just to protect you from your demons. 'But what will you fight the demon with, Ez?' I would ask. He'd show me his muscular arms and say,' The demon's gonna want to visit the hospital'.

"You've lost the right to call me that, brother" I laughed. He chose to ignore me and continued with the torture. After he felt that I was fried enough he forced the rope up again and took a picture.

"So how's your mate, Ley? I heard she's one hot human chick. After I've finally killed you I think I'm going to voo her. I'll take away everything that is yours. Her love. Her smile. Her body. I can already hear that cunt moaning my name. Ooohh" he moaned.