Chapter 5

Katherine's POV

"Whoa girl! They were hot! The one who was looking at- no more like staring at you like his eyes are about to pop out their sockets was totally smexy!" Delo said dramatically. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as soon as she said that but I also don't see why I should feel that.

He must have so many pretty girlfriends. Why would he stare at me like I'm his prey? My thoughts got cut out as soon as we reached the car. Then we got in and kept our bags in the backseat. Then when I turned in front guess what I saw? Yes those two gods-like.

But we ignored them and I started driving. As soon as we hit the highway I noticed a black Range Rover behind us. The problem is that it looked like it was following us so I sped up. And what else? It sped up too!

But unfortunately stalkers! My car is camouflage! Who would see that in tons of bushes? So I did the expected. I made a fierce turn and entered the forest and zigzagged through it then hid in some bushes under not too tall trees. And the also expected happened. They lost our track. We waited a bit in the car and talked a bit to Delo well more like calming her. She was hyperventilating and asking too many questions (like as if I knew the answers)...

Then after about half an hour we went home without any Range Rovers following us. Then we watched Sinister 2. A very scary movie I must say. I nearly peed in my shorts. Well that's why we didn't watch it at night duh. Then Uncle Sam returned from work. Yup he works. He has a farm about a few metres away from here in which he rear animals and grow veggies.

After sometime we had dinner and went to sleep....

Hey readers and friends! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you :)