Chapter 21

Warning cyclone class 4!(Joke)

Well mature content ;)

Katherine's POV

I was pacing around the room scared and worried about what if Blake woke up? What would happen? He moved a little and I froze on the spot. I took the lamp once again and hit him on the forehead and he stopped moving. Oh shit! Did I kill him? I moved my head to his chest to hear his heartbeat.

Well I forgot they had no heartbeat at all. How should I know? Wait I heard somewhere that when vampires dies they turn into ashes on the spot and he didn't. That means he is still alive.

I let out a long sigh of relief. Then I heard in my head 'I'm coming sweetie. I'm in the castle. My warriors are fighting while Jackson is clearing the way for me. I'm nearing to you so don't worry baby!'

My ears perked with happiness as I jumped in excitement. I heard some loud noise coming from outside the door and growls as well. Then I heard the door open and there stood my love, my mate, my Alpha... My DEREK!!

I was so happy to see him that I started running towards him. I hadn't even moved two steps till someone grabbed my hand from behind and pulled me to his chest.

Uh oh! Blake's awake! This act of his earned a loud booming growl from Derek. I flinched visibly and closed my eyes in fright. "How dare you touch what's mine? Leave my mate AT ONCE and I assure you that your kingdom is safe from us." Derek yelled. No wait a minute Derek's voice is not at all like that. That's mean... Der! It's its wolf.

The surprise thing is that I found that very sexy and alluring. My knees turned into jelly. But I should control myself. This wasn't the situation for this but I guess Der saw my arousal because he growled and groaned satisfied with my act.

"No you mutt! She's mine! Only mine! I love her since college time. She's only mine. She'll be MY wife and will bear MY kids!'' He emphasized on 'my'. Hearing about the wife and kids, something snapped in Der because he turned into a very animalistic, dangerous, ruthless and death- loving creature.

Again I found that so sexy and it aroused me more. The liquid forming around my thighs could prove it all. In a blur both boys started fighting. They were both fast and strong.

Blake threw a punch at Der but Der dodged it and attacked him and Blake fell down. Der took no time to snap his neck off. But his demoniac side needed more blood of Blake. So he separated his hands, legs and head of his body and let out a loud and satisfied howl.

I went forward to calm him down. As I was about to keep my hand on his shoulder, he grabbed it and pulled me towards him. He kissed me hungrily and roughly as I felt his strength is double of his normal.

He pinned me on the bed and continued kissing me till I pulled him away slowly for air. But he continued on kissing my neck and my stomach. Then he lifted my shirt and grabbed my breast.

He continued kissing down my waist and around my thighs teasing me. I grunted to which I earned a slap on my pus$y. "No words or grunts sweetie. I need only moans and screams ok?"

I nodded to which I heard 'good' from him. He removed my shorts and panties and started licking my cl*t slowly. Then he stopped for a moment and told me "You wear shorts around that filthy vampire? Would he pleasure you as much as I do?" I didn't answer to which I earned another slap over there itself.

"No he wouldn't Der." I closed my eyes as he grunted with satisfaction and happiness from my answer. He continued doing that and playing with my breast for a moment then stopped. "Hey! Why did you stop?" "That was punishment for you because you wore too revealing clothes around that dog! And I want you to ask me more but not now. Because I know you aren't ready. So let's go now! I don't want to breathe the vampire air at all right now sweetie!

And yes! We'll continue that tonight! I'm Der not Derek to convince him the answer no. So you better comply with me ok? I'm not asking but ordering! You are all mine only mine!"

I nodded yes because my voice couldn't come out right now. We went outside and saw the warriors injured but none were dead seemingly. Jackson was smirking. I guessed he knew we were up to something.

"Shall we leave darling?" "Y-yeah let's go!" With that we left to our house.

Hey readers and friends! How was it? Nice enough?

Above song is^^ Karate- R3HAB and KSHMR

Plz read, vote and comment!

Thank you :)