Chapter 15

Derek's POV

As soon as jack told me they wanted her, I saw red literally. My wolf was clawing to come out. All I wanted was my baby girl to be safe and happy. My fists clenched as I told my baby girl to take all the women and children to the basement. I could not forget that she is Luna. My Luna. Only mine!

I ran outside to see the all the men of the pack growling at them. They were still in human form. As soon as they saw me they bowed their head. I went in front of them and saw Griffin and his rogues standing. So disgusting. 'I guess I'll have to get the land washed after the bloodshed!' I thought with an evil smirk plastered on my face.

Griffin came towards me while laughing a devilish laugh. "Derek! I'm so damn happy to see you! Listen... I have only one thing to tell you. Give me your mate and everyone in your pack is safe or don't give me your mate and everyone is dead! You choose... It's a win-win situation for me."

I asked him like an innocent nerd "Suppose I give you my mate. What will you do to her?" "Well you see Derek! You've killed my mate... How about I make her my mate and make her scream my name every night huh? It will be so nice to see her not be able to walk the next morning... Hahaha!" He said that while closing his eyes and making acts with his hands. Seeing the bulge in his pants is more than enough make me wanting to kill him mercilessly. Only I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO MY MATE! ONLY ME!

Not wanting to waste more time I transformed into my wolf and mind linked the others to do the same. I saw red and only saw his head ripped in my mouth with his body into pieces... he did the same and his wolf is... Funny? Huh what the? He is a white wolf with a smily face! And resembles quite a bear. I could not retain it. I started laughing madly which resembled like I was choking and growling. He growled at me and we took things to serious. He lunged at me and tried to get to my neck but I was fast.

I bite his neck fiercely earning an ear piercing howl or scream from him and bit his leg and tearing his leg from his body. He screamed so loudly that everyone stopped fighting and looked at him. I grabbed his head in my mouth and tore it from his neck ruthlessly. His rogues looked like they could shit in their pants but only if they wore it.

I turned around and stared at the rogues with my head raised high and growled in my alpha tone. Everyone even my pack bowed down in submission. Then I saw Kate standing looking shocked. She stared at the body next to me and then she fainted. I told Jack and Jimmy, my Gamma, to take the living rogues to the dungeons and some other guys to take care of the bodies.

I turned back and saw Griffin lifelessly and thought 'May you rot in hell! Griffin or should I say... Brother.' Then I shifted back and took some shorts from a pack member and ran to my sweetheart. I rushed her to the pack hospital and waited for the doctor to tell me how she is. After a few minutes i heard her screaming and i started shaking her to wake up...

Hello readers and friends!! How was it? Nice? Action enough? Plz tell me!!

Above song is ^^ One shot by B.A.P

Does anyone listen to korean songs here?

Griffin pic ^^ on top!

Plz read, vote and comment!! Thank you very much!!