Chapter 16

Katherine's POV

I just can't believe what Derek did. He behead the other wolf and tore his leg. 'Too much blood. Too much redness. Calm down Kate! Calm down!' But I can't. Then suddenly I fell into pitch black darkness. I felt myself being lifted up but I can't open my eyes. Then I gave up trying to wake up and welcomed the darkness.

*The nightmare*

Everywhere blood! Dead people! I was the only one alive! I looked everywhere screaming for help and running. Till I heard an evil laugh... Very loudly if I may add. Then I heard him the voice speaking "You killed them all. You killed everyone. You've destroyed everyone! Hahahaha! Even your mate! Even your friend!" Then he started laughing while my eyes widened with fear. I killed them? I looked at the dress I was wearing and I gasped in shock. My dress and hands were covered with blood. I started screaming loudly! Crying loudly! Then I felt someone shaking me! I continued screaming and then...

I woke up and started breathing heavily. "It's okay. Calm down sweety." Derek engulfed me in a tight hug and whispered some soothing words to me. Then I realised where I was. I was in a hospital in a hospital dress. Then everything clicked to me. The rogues. The killings!

I had a dreadful look plastered on my face. Immediately I pushed Derek away from me and stared screaming once again! "Help me! Please help me! Stay away from me you murderer! Please help me he'll kill me!" Derek was shocked and had a hurtful look and pain on his face. He tried reaching for me but I flinched away to a corner of the room.

"Please baby! I won't hurt you! I did that only to protect you and the pack. Please baby trust me! I'll tell you everything! Why I hate him so much and why I killed him but please don't be scared of me. Please?"

I stared at him for a few minutes and then I pushed myself towards him slowly so did he. Then he hugged me tightly again and then I felt something warm fell on my neck. He was crying silently. I pushed him away slowly to see his eyes filled with love, care and pleading me to never do this again. I sighed and kissed him like there will be no tomorrow.

After a few minutes, a doctor came in without us realising it. He cleared his throat which made us realise his presence. I blushed furiously hiding my face in Derek's chest which made him chuckle. "Alpha Derek. The Luna is fine now. You can take her home with you. But only after some paper work and Luna please rest while Alpha's signing the documents." The nice doctor said.

Wow he was hot but not as hot as Derek. Well Derek must have caught me staring at him because he let out an animalistic growl. The doctor flinched and got out of the room. I guess Derek must have told him to through the mind link thing.

Then he started walking towards me. I noticed something. His eyes went from brown to gold. Uh oh! This going to be bad. "You provoked me baby girl. I can't stand you looking at someone else like that but only ME!" "Calm down Derek?" I told him nervously which sounded more like a question.

He let out a throaty laugh and then told me "I'm not Derek! I'm Der!" I gulped and walked towards him to calm him.I tried to reach his shoulder with my hand but he took it and pinned me to the wall and started kissing my lips, neck and the mark which was so good.

I didn't even realised that I moaned loudly until I felt him smirk against my skin. "I'll go and sign those documents! But you are still in trouble love! To be continued! At home..." With that he released me and went away. I sighed long enough and walked to the bed and laid down. Without even realising I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Yo readers and friends! What's up? How was it? Nice enough?

Above song is ^^ Inkyz – Sphinx

Well don't forget to read, vote and comment!!

Thank you very much!! ;)