Chapter 26

Katherine's POV

I woke up in my room and saw my mom and my brother standing by the nightstand. I was shocked was an understatement. My mom had tears stains to her face and my brother was standing glaring at me, who can explode anytime.

I gulped "M-m-mom? Bro? What are you two doing here?" Mom started crying once again and started shouting "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ANYTHING? AND YOU GOT MATED TO A WEREWOLF?" What? How did she know about Derek being a werewolf? "Mom, how did you-"

"Sam told us! I was talking to Sam (Kate's uncle in case you forgot) yesterday! You know he has the habit of spilling anything. I asked him if you got a boyfriend and he spilled everything Miss Katherine Michaels! But why didn't we hear this from you sweetie? Do you even know how panicked we were when we heard that you are mated to a werewolf? Let that to hell now! You have TWINS! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WEREWOLVES EXISTED AND MATES ALSO!"

By the time she ended, she was hyperventilating and breathing hard. But it was hard to accept I knew that. But my bro continued glaring. "What bro?" "You are coming back home! Final!" "I can't do that bro! I have a mate and two children I can't!" "Yes YOU ARE!" I was going to answer but got stopped by a ferocious growl.

I saw Derek approaching Shaz, my bro, with an animalistic face which caused my bro to look like he was about this shit in his pants. "Excuse me bro-in-law! You want to take my mate away?" He growled at the end. I went by his side and hugged him and calmed him by using soothing words and mouthed mom and Shaz to go out.

They went out and I kissed him. He kissed me back hungrily and possessively. "You are MINE! And you WON'T go anywhere! UNDERSTOOD?" "Yeah honey! I won't go anywhere! I promise!"

He looked at me and I nodded while placing my hands on his cheeks. He hugged me. Then we went downstairs to see dad talking to uncle Sam and mom and bro standing beside him. I cleared my throat announcing our presence. I went towards my dad and told him and everyone else....

"Listen everyone. This is Derek. My mate, my love and my future husband. I will always be happy with him. He will never hurt me or stop loving me and neither will I. I have twins with him. I have the universe's happiness behind me supporting me with my life, my mate, my children, my pack and my family. I want to stay with my mate. But I also want my parents to stand with me by my decision. I want your acceptance for Derek and my kids... Will you accept it?"

My dad sighed and stated thinking. Mom called him and they started talking quietly. Mom came and hugged me. I looked at them confusedly. "They looked at each other once again and turned to me. " You may stay Kate! You already have your life perfect. We can't be the reason it gets ruined. But Derek? Can we stay here as well? I mean can we build a house here? We don't want our daughter far from us please?"

"Oh come on Auntie! You can stay even at the pack house if you want! I have no problem at all! I can't have any problems with my mate's family. Yeah except if my mate's family steals my favourite Oreo!" Everyone laughed off the tension filled atmosphere and started cracking jokes like we are friends since 7 lifetimes ago.

A growl from a girl broke us. It was Sarah (the pack slut). "Mine!" She growled out. There was only one unmated male in the room and that was......... Shaz? My mouth was left agape. I looked at them shocked. Shaz was standing there with confusion and shock.

"K-k-k-ka-kate? Wh-wha-what does she m-mean by t-t-th-that?" Shaz stammered with fright and looked like ready to run a track right now. Delo who was standing by the door looked at me and we both burst out laughing. We fell on the floor laughing so hard. Then we heard a door open and close.

I looked to see Shaz running away and Sarah behind him. We all started laughing so hard when Sarah caught him and pinned him to the tree kissing him wholeheartedly. Well serves him correct! He tried to separate me from my mate!

'You are right my love! Hahaha!' Derek's voice rang in my head. Then I told everyone to sit at the table for breakfast.

Hi guys!! How are you?? This is the last chapter... then I will write an epilogue... then finished!

Above song is ^^ pray by FtIsland.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Thank you! :):):)