Epilogue

Epilogue...

Five years later...

Katherine's POV

"Elliot! Ellianah! Come here both of you right now!" They both came running and said in unison "Yes mommy deawy!" Aww how cute! No Kate no! "What did I say about entering the house with muddy and dirty shoes Ellies?"

When I talk to both of them I call them Ellies. "Mommy you towd us to remowe our shows at the doow!" Elliot replied. "And mommy you towd us not to run in the howse wiwh dirty shows." So sweet voices. "You see what mess you have made of the living room? Now you both will help me in cleaning it. This will be your punishment." I scolded them a bit gently.

"Nope Kate! My children are not doing housework." And guess who makes the heroic entry... Derek The Great! "No Derek they are helping me!" He sighed and told "What about we 4 clean the house together? It will be fun. And I can prove to mommy that I am not lazy like she always calls me, right kiddos?" "YES DADDY!" Both of them screamed bloody murder literally. I'm surprised that I'm not deaf.

We started cleaning the house. Well It had to be cleaned a bit anyways but the children's deed added more to the mess. Now we were removing the curtains which was red in colour but now brown in mud! Did I give birth to monkeys?

After three hours of removing and moving things, the house was finally in order. I let myself fall onto the sofa followed by Derek whose head was on my lap.

Then the two kids jumped on him with an 'oomph'. "Now now kids who are being baddy kiddy right now?" With that Derek started tickling them and me also. "Such a happy family!" Mom exclaimed while she had tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"Kate! You were such a cute baby a few years back... Now you are yourself a mother. I'm so happy for you guys. Such a happy family!" I hugged her and told her "Yep mom we are always a happy family and will always be.............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story is over guys!!!

This was last chapter!

I love my supporters a lot! And I hope you guys enjoyed the story!

Above song ^^ is I'm Into You by JLo

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! ^_^

I give many thanks to my readers and friends who vote and comment...

@BashiraKhan

@waleedusmani21

@AimanShoaib

@ShonaMcculloch

@Alexxso

@Yush2222

Thank you guyz very very much!!! ^_^