Chapter 11

Katherine's POV

I took Derek's phone and phoned him. Well I know that I can't change anything that it happening and he's a werewolf so no point of trying to escaped and no point of staying away from him. That will hurt him and me also. So I only had to accept everything. But wait a minute how does Derek know that my uncle knows everything? Does he know him?

"Hey Derek?" "Yes Sweetheart?" "Do you know Uncle Sam? I mean you said that he knows about werewolves so how do you know that?" "Well sweetheart Uhm.... How do I tell you this? You know your 'Uncle Sam' is one of my pack members. He's my dad's friend well more like best friend..." I looked at him fuming. I think I know that smoke is coming out through my ears but I don't care.

I picked up my pace and ran there. Derek was following me walking fast. Werewolves and their abilities! I knocked at the door and Uncle Sam opened. Oh gosh his face! He looked like he had been crying all night but as soon as he processed that it's me he hugged me a bit too tightly earning a growl from Derek which he returned with a glare. I rolled my eyes and broke the silence.

"Hey Uncle! You do know I'm here, right?" Then he broke the glare competition and started blabbering things like: How are you? Where have you been? He hurt you? What's wrong? Speak to me!

I sighed a very long one and told him " You know what?... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WEREWOLVES EXIST? THAT TOO IN THIS DAMN FOREST? AS AN UNCLE YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST WARN ME OF DANGERS! IF I MET ANOTHER WOLVES THAN MY 'MATE' THEN I COULD HAVE DIED YOU KNOW!"

Derek was looking at me amused but as soon as I talked about dying he let out a deep and loud growl which snapped our attention to him. He hugged me and inhaled my scent while putting little kisses on my neck and told me to NEVER talk about dying and that he would PROTECT me from those rogues. I was about to ask him who was these famous rogues when a clearing of throat interrupted us.

I blushed becoming like a tomato to which I earned a chuckle from both guys. Uncle Sam gave me an apologic look that made him look like a cute puppy. My only weakness. I patted him on the shoulder and told him it was okay.

We stayed there till dinner and returned immediately after it. We were engrossed in our talk even when I opened the front door of the pack house till I heard a screech like when a tire screeches? But it was a girl's voice which was like that...

"Derek My Baby! I missed you so much! Where were you?" She literally jumped into Derek's arms and tried to kiss him. But you know what I did? I pulled her back by her hair and punched her! For a human like me, I successfully broke a werewolf's nose. Derek looked at me shockingly.

She got up and stomped toward Derek and pouted her face to look cute. But did she? No, nope, nada! She looked like a crazy witch! And she told him "Derek baby! That bitch punched me! Do something!" Derek growled at her when she told me 'bitch' and yelled at her "Don't you dare Devina! Don't you speak about my mate like that!"

It looked like she got an electric shock of 440 watt and whispered in his hear seductively but for me it was disgusting! "But baby! I'm your mate! Not this filthy human!" That's it! She finally talked about me being human so I punched her again and again till Derek pulled me off her and tried to calm me down. Keyword again: tried! Instead I turned to him and glare at him! Derek Black is going to be so dead... He looked at me apologically but did it work? Nope!

I ran to 'our' room and claimed the bed to myself. He gave me a puppy look. "Nope! Not a second time in the day that look is going to work on me! So sorry Mr Derek! But you are sleeping either on the floor or on the couch! You decide..."

Hey readers and friends! How was it? Long or nice? Plz don't forget to read, vote and comment!

XOXO :)