Chapter 8

Katherine's POV

We both stood frozen staring at those guys when I saw something. Their eyes were pitch black. Then suddenly they started growling. But not the growl when you are angry with someone but that growl that screams you are not to leave. As if we would. It would be very foolish to run when they seems little fastest runners with bodies like that.

Then they screamed "MINE!" Delo and I flinched at that and then we did the foolish thing. We ran. Haha I know! Two seconds earlier I told that it would be foolish blah blah blah. But it was like our feet were automatic.

I did a big mistake I turned my head to see if they were following us and... Great! They were! But when I turned back my head crashed into a trunk and I blacked out not before I felt two arms lifting me and sending tingles on my back.

Delilah's POV

I heard a bang and I turned to see Kate's head collided with a tree. I was about to rush to her but one of the guys was on my heels! So I continued running in all directions and making unexpected turns. I kept running and running but I was getting tired but still I could not stop. Then one mishap happened. I arrived at a cliff. Oh shit! What do I do now? 'That's it! God I'm coming to you! This guy is probably going to rape me and kill me!' I thought as tears started running down my cheeks.

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't turn to see who it was because I knew. I whispered a bit loudly "Whatever you want to do please do it quickly. Kill me if it's what you want!" My voice started cracking and I started crying loudly. Then I felt two arms wrapping me into a hug and the person told me "I promise sweetheart. I will never ever hurt you. Neither will I let anyone hurt you. I will protect you from everyone. You know why because I'm your mate." With that I don't know how but I fell asleep in the stranger's arm. I felt safer than ever. And what did he meant by 'mate'?

Hey readers and friends! Don't forget to read, vote and comment! Thanks very very much :)