Chapter 12

Katherine's POV

Well he grabbed the couch and laid down on it staring at me with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and rolled over to the other side to sleep. I woke up with a smile on my face as something warm was breathing against my neck. I snuggled more into the warm as arms held my waist tighter.

Wait a minute! Arms! Since when pillows or blankets got arms? Only humans have arms or even werewolves... WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING ON THE BED? I thought he was sleeping on the couch.

I opened my mouth to yell at him but I had a better idea. I went to his ear and smirked evilly before I yelled "WAKE UP MAN WHORE!" He totally fell of bed onto the floor. Hard if I may add. He went into attack mode with his claw and fangs out staring at me. In a situation like this I was to freak out. But was I? Nope! Instead I started laughing so hard that tears started falling.

Well he deserved it. He used to sleep around when I, his mate, wasn't here. So he totally deserved it. "Why'd you do that? And what did you call me? A man whore?" I sighed and gave him a 'duh' look.

"Well man whore, you used to sleep around. And let me guess, maybe with every girl in the pack right? So you know what? I'm not giving you myself for a very long time so if you want to sleep around with that bitch whatever her name is! Please do so... Because read my lips I. Don't. Care." I gritted through my teeth and got out of bed to the bathroom for my morning business and took a bath.

Oh shit! I forgot to take my clothes and with him in the room, no way am I going out of here! But at least let's try and see if he's here. I peeped through the door and looked around well he wasn't here. I grabbed my towel and covered myself and ran out of the bathroom. I was only three steps away from the walk-in closet when someone pinned me to its door.

I was busy trying to cover myself more with the towel that I didn't realise that that person was Derek. I looked up to his eyes to see that they were pitch black. I gasped and he took that as an opportunity to kiss me. With our tongues battling for dominance he groaned while I moaned.

Finally he won the battle and continued kissing me when someone knocked at the door. Well he growled so loudly that I flinched. He saw that and he softened a bit. He grazed his hand on my cheek and smiled softly at me to which I returned him one. Then he ran out of the room.

Then I realised that I lowered my guard now. He managed to seduce me! But not again is this going to happen. Well I said that before in my head but it didn't work. It's just that I always felt my knees weak when he's around me like this. I released a heavy breathe and went out of the room for breakfast.

Hey readers!! Don't forget to read, vote and comment... Thanks!!!

Above is a song that i really love! - VIXX-Error!

XOXO :)