Chapter 7

Katherine's POV

I woke up with a pain in my neck. I think I must have slept only on one side at night. Well, let that be it will be fine. I go to the bathroom and do my morning business after that a shower.

I wear a grey shirt which I pair up with some denim shorts and some knee-length boot. Well if you have forgotten today I've going far in the forest with Delilah for my assignment of taking photos.

I go to the kitchen for some breakfast and see Delilah making breakfast... WHAT THE?? Delilah cooking? Oh no this is not so good at all! What have she made? Is it burnt or... "Kate! Come and have breakfast! I've made some pancakes, with syrup!!" I gulped nervously and making my way slowly to the table. "Good morning young ladies!" Uncle Sam greeted while practically running towards the table and sat down excitedly. "Oh my god! I'm totally starving! Delilah you also sit down dear!" He said while I gave him an apologic look which he returned me a 'what' look. I shrugged and waited for him to start eating.

He took the pancake and literally threw it in his mouth. Suddenly he gave me a look that said 'you are so dead for this Katie because you knew she doesn't know cooking'. For me at the time, my nails seem to be the most interesting things. "What happened Uncle? It's not good?" Delo said sadly. I can't let my friend cry so I encouraged her. I looked at my watch and it said 10.15.

So Delo and I left after saying goodbye to Uncle Sam. We were already living in the 'middle' of the forest so no need for car so we were walking till we arrived at a clearing. W-O-W! Wow!!!

There were flowers of many colours and animals like rabbits, birds and multi-coloured butterflies. So I started taking some photos. And of course with an HD camera photos are so wow. We continued walking when I saw a squirrel, something that I've always wanted to take a pic off.

But it started jumping from trees to trees so I started running. Delo, being the 'zero of a runner' was trying to keep up with me but unfortunately. I was quite fast! Then finally the squirrel stopped and I hid behind a tree without making any noise.

Now is the chance! I took a nice pic of it, eating an acorn. Just when I turned still with the camera at my eye guess what I saw? Or I'd prefer WHO I saw... Well those two dashing boys at the mall!! What a pleasant surprise... Not! Still the one who was staring at me there was staring at me here also. Seriously does he have staring problems? We kept on our staring contest till Delo said something "Whoa girl! You should have taken part in the Olympics! Even Osain Bolt would have lost to you!" She blabbered without seeing those boys.

Then she saw my pale face and saw them too and we both said in unison. "Oh gosh! What now?"

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

XOXO :)