Chapter 5: The Date

Thank you for 100 reads! It means alot to know people actually like my story o3o

Also, I added music to this chapter, because there was a certain time the music was gonna be played, and I felt it was magical. But you can play it anytime you want though if you'd like.

I hope it's good enough music (^   w  ^  \\\)

Also...I decided to kick up some action near the end.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Oooh! Your first date! I'm so excited for you my child!" Toriel cheered excitedly, fixing your hair with a comb, making sure you were perfect.

"T-Toriel, I can do this on my own..." you mumbled, fixing the dress (or tuxedo, whichever one you prefer.) You couldn't believe you were actually going on a date.

A real date.

With a skeleton.

A skeleton who makes bad puns and you actually enjoy them.

"Oh hush my child. I know you must be nervous, are you not?" she questioned,  spraying your hair with water to help get it into shape. 

"Well...I can't deny that I am."

"Do not worry. Sans is a great creature. You'll be alright young one. He also makes wonderful jokes." she chuckled, finally giving you room. Tiny tears formed in her eyes as she put her hands together. "My child, finally going on a date. Oh, where did Sans say you two will go?"

You look up from the mirror. "Hmm? Oh, Grillby's."

"Of course he'd choose there." she sighed, laughing to herself. After fixing one more thing on your clothes, she smiled happily. "Finally, you're perfect."

"Thank you so much Toriel." you said, embracing her with a warm and gentle hug. She hugged back, smiling. 

"Want me to walk you my child?"

"No thanks Toriel, it's not too far from here."

Disappointment in her eyes, she smiled through her sadness. "Oh, alright. I guess you do have a point." she gently kissed the top of your forehead, softly grinning. "I do hope you have fun."

"Me too."

[ Later ]  

You walked over to Grillby's, your feet softly crunching the snow, and the warmth of Sans's jacket around you. This was it. 

It was finally time to have a date with Sans.

Before stepping inside the building, you looked at a clock nearby. It was only 6:40 PM. You guessed it wouldn't hurt to be a little early. Stepping inside, the aroma of burgers and fries filled the air, placing a smile on your face. Sitting down at the bar, you smiled at Grillby. 

"Hey Grillby." you smiled warmly, as he nodded a hello in return. Sitting patiently, you fiddle with the knives, just giving them a good look at. Suddenly, a flash of blue sparkled the knife, quickly pulling it out of your hands. 

"W-what the??" You looked up, to find Sans, holding it nervously, one of his eyes a bright blue. "S-Sans?"

He looked up, quickly placing the knife down and sitting next to you. "H-hey kid."

"Are you alright? Why was your eye-"

"Doesn't matter," He looked up. "Hey Grill, how about tw burgs over here, please?"