Chapter 8: Resetting

Y/n:

Darkness.

That was all you could see for miles.

It didn't really feel comfortable. 

Walking around, you tried to figure out where you were.

Were you dead?

You must of been, since Chara had stabbed you, you didn't feel any pain anymore. This is death?

Thinking about Chara, even hearing her name gives you the chills.

'I was so close,' you thought to yourself. 'I was so close to teaching her the true nature of these so called monsters.' Sighing, you kept walking around, stumbling upon a flower.

"Howdy! My name is Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" the tiny plant beemed. Your heart raced.

You knew this flower all too well.

"Where am I?" you demanded, stepping close to the flower. "More importantly, why am I here?"

"Tsk tsk Y/n, that isn't a way to treat friends, is it?" Flowey sneered. "You're just back to where you began your journey. Don't you remember this place?" 

Looking around, you realized he was right. The same golden flower bed that broke your fall was still there. It all came back to mind. 

"I remember falling down here," you answered, looking around. "and then...," you glanced at the tiny flower, narrowing your eyes. "I met you. You lied about the "friendliness pellets", and almost killed me, if it weren't for Toriel."

Flowey chuckled softly. "So, you DO remember. That's nice." he then gave you a crazy smile. "Did you meet my little friend by any chance?"

"Going by the name Chara? Then yes, I did. That's wh-"

"-That's why you're down here once again, isn't it??" Flowey laughed, his eyes wild.

You nod once more. 

"Then I guess she did what she was told, since you're here once again."

"...You sent her after me, didn't you?"

"What? ME? I'd never do that to a FRIEND." he purred, sarcastically.

Beneath your feet, you felt something move. Vines shot out of the ground, quickly wrapping around your arms, legs, and body. You struggled, calling for help.

Nobody came.

Flowey only shook his head. "You think someone is actually going to hear you from all the way down here?," he brought you close, face to face. "Toriel! Sans! Papyrus! Somebody! " he mimicked in a cruel way. Your teeth clenched together tightly in anger.

"Let me go!" you shouted, struggling.

"Sorry PAL! I can't!" he chimed. "You see, we're done playing your game, and I'm so TIRED of you always winning. So now," he smirked, "We're playing MY game!" Little while pellets surrounded you, Flowey's face a wild smile.

"And you're never winning ever again!!"

Sans:

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N???" 

Chara only shrugged, putting on an innocent act. "I didn't do anything Sans!"

I chuckled deeply.

"You're a fucking sick kid, huh??"

"What ever gave you that idea Sans?" she purred, her eyes blood red.

I'm going to kill her in such a horrible fucking  way, that she'll wish she was sent to hell once I'm done.