Chapter 13: Resetting?

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Greeting humans! I've decided to change the schedule of when I upload! To make lives easier, now, there will be a new update every Tuesday, and Friday! Thanks! ^-^

--------------------------------------------------

"Papyrus needs our help"

Sans's POV:

I dashed out of the waterfalls, hearing Y/n's footsteps not too far away. Hopefully he's not with who I think he's with.

We ran back Snowdin, which didn't give the vibe of friendliness, but rather the vibe  of loneliness and despair. Papyrus's laugh wasn't too far from us now.

"SANS! WOULD YOU WAIT A MOMENT!?" Y/n boomed, catching up to my speed. It's actually not surprising, since I wasn't running that fast. Grabbing her/his small hand compared to mine, we sped up behind Papyrus at last.

"Papyrus!!" I echoed, grabbing his hand. He turned around, looking down at me and Y/n's small appearances.

"BROTHER? WHAT DO YOU NEED?"

"We need to get you out of here, now."

"I CAN'T SANS! THE HUMAN! "

Raising the kid's hand, the look of desperation was glued to my face. "T-They're right here. Now, can we go?"

"WHY, OF COURSE! WE'LL TAKE THEM TO UNDYNE! NYEHEHEHE!"

With a sigh of relief, we headed back to the Waterfalls, to Undyne's house. Maybe if I can explain that there's a human killer on the loose...no, she's think Y/n is the human on the run.

"Papyrus," I turned my head to look up at him. "Maybe we can take the human to the king ourselves."

"HMM? AND WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE WE SHOULD DO THAT, BROTHER?"

"Well, for starters, he might let you into the Head of The Royal Guards, if you personally deliver the human."

The kid looked up at me, looking at me like I'd lost my mind. I'm pretty sure I have. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

We made it into the Waterfalls, when Papyrus stopped walking. Turning around, I put on a nervous smile.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I chippered.

"S-SANS...BROTHER.." He quivered, falling to his knees. Specks of while were dancing off his bones.

"P-Papyrus!!"

He looked up,  smiling. "T-TAKE THE HUMAN TO U-UNDYNE...FOR ME.."

"PAPPY! NO! " I let go of Y/n, running to Papyrus, but he was dust already. Only his head remained.

"P-Papyrus..." My voice cracked.

I reach for his head, but I was cut off by a foot crushing his skull into the ground. With my trembling fingers, I grasped his scarf, taking  it away from the murder's foot. The piercing laugh of a child ringed through my head.

"Oh, this is just too delicious~" Chara purred, shaking off some of Papyrus's  dust off of their sleeve.

"C-Chara, how could-"

"I do this? Well Y/n, it's quite simple if you do the math."

I wanted to break this brat's face so bad.

Right then and there, I felt the grasp of Y/n's hand get stronger on my hand. "W-Well, we'll put a stop to this you know!" they boomed. Chara stood there for a moment in silence, then began to laugh their butt off. 

"Really? What are YOU going to do? I basically OWN you, my little puppet!"

"N-Not for long!" Y/n swiped their hand down, and the reset button appeared. Chara, now looking angry, held her knife. "Y-You can't restart!," they yelled. "I'll come for you again!!"

"K-Kid, wait, you don't know what's going to happen!" Stammering, I didn't let go of their hand.

"Sans! We gotta try, it might be the only way!"

"What if-"

Y/n rolled their eyes. "What if what? It'll save Papyrus!"

Chara, obviously shaking in anger, was charging at us. "I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS, YOU HEAR ME???"

With the both of us nodding our heads, Y/n slammed the restart button, and we both felt a pull in our bones, bringing us back to the beginning.

This was it.

It was time to set this world right again. 

--------------------------------------

Yes, I am aware I made this chapter short, but I was in a hurry ;-;

But thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

-BadTimeSans