Chapter 14: Welcome to the new World

*Your POV*

You wake up, your eyes fluttering open. Did it work? Taking a look around yourself, immediately recognizing the patch of sun colored flowers. It must of worked! You take a sigh, standing up. Making your way across, you see a familiar flower there.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!"

Flowey...that, also seemed familiar to you...

"Ehehe, what made you restart  AGAIN human?" He asked, staring at you. "Did smiley trash bag make you?"

No response came from your mouth. You were still trying to recap who he was. 

Resetting again? Had you done it before? You couldn't remember. It was as if every time you resetted, your memory got worse.

Flowey nervously chuckled. "Hey, look, *your name*, maybe you should, just...uh, keep going forward."

"How...wait, why?"

"Just trust me, alright? You need to keep going forward."

"B-But I don't-"

"UGH, you just NEVER shut up with the questions, do you?" he sneered, popping into the ground. Just like that, he was gone. Maybe taking his advice would be a good thing...you head on forward, determined to keep going.

Walking around in the ruins, something seemed off. It was as dead as night. You couldn't even hear a single voice. Solving puzzles here and there, you finally managed to get  to a small house. You save the checkpoint, walking in. It was quiet, but the smell of pie ran to your nose. Following the scent lead you to a delicious pie. It seemed to be made of butterscotch and cinnamon. Hungry, you took a piece and took a bite.

Cold pie isn't as good as hot pie...

The house seemed comforting, but it was way too quiet for your taste. Your feet walked around the house some more, which lead to you finding a small room for a child, a large bedroom with tons of joke books, and an off-limits room. Though all was interesting, what awaited for you downstairs must be even more exciting. 

All that was downstairs was a giant door, and a pile of dust. 

"Gee, someone really needs to clean down here..." you remarked, stepping over the pile and opening the door, getting hit in the face with a blast of snow. No one seemed to be in view. The soft snow crunched beneath your feet and the cold air made your hands popsicles. Again, no one was in sight. Not even a single person.

Suddenly, something grabbed your arm, making your heart jump.

"*Your name*, is that you?" A deep voice frantically asked. 

Turning around, you're now face to face with a skeleton. A rather short skeleton in a blue hoodie. 

"Uh, yes? I think?"

He pulls you in tight, laughing. "You're okay! I was worried to the bone, kid!"

"Worried? What for?"

"Ah, it sounds like your memory isn't getting better..." his voice sounded hurt. 

"What's wrong with my memory?" You question.

"Hmm...I'll explain later. But for now on, no more resetting. It's like everytime you do, your memory seems to disappear bit by bit. So, uh, don't do that anymore."

"...okay?"

"Oh, in case you forgot, I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton."

He grabs your hand, guiding you through the snowy weather. 

"If we're lucky, she hasn't reached Snowdin yet..."

"Snowdin?"

"It's a town."

Sans stopped in his tracks, making you bump into his back. No one was there.

"Gah, no no no..." he muttered, racing to a house. He opened the door to a giant wooden house, but there was no one inside. Just a couch, and some sort of rock covered in sprinkles on the counter. 

"Sans, was it? What are you looking for?"

"Papyrus, he's my brother. Chara must've gotten to him..."

RING, RING

A phone buzzed in his hoodie pocket, as he ripped it out and answered.

"Hello?....U-Undyne! Is the human there?...oh sh-...oot. Shoot. Look, try to stall. I'm on the way."

He shoves the phone into his pocket, glancing at you. "I know you're confused, and probably worried, but we'll have this place back to normal. I promise, *your name*."

He hugs you once again, and you hug him back. Something deep down, deeep down, sparked. 

Your body suddenly felt light, as it was hard to breath. One second you're in a snowy town, next thing you know, you're in what looks like a cave full of flowers, waterfalls, and...glowing things on the ceiling. What were those called again...? Someone told you before...

A fish lady was already there, fighting hard against a small child wielding a frying pan.

"There she is..." Sans grumbled. You look at the child, realizing who it finally was.

Chara.

You stare at Chara, and she stares back at you.

That same wicked grin on her face. 

"Ah, if it isn't *your name*!" she excitedly said, slashing Undyne one more time.

She slowly melted until she was no more.

Sans protectively stood in front of you.

"I'm SO glad you're back! Do we have some catching up to do~!"

------------------------------------

gUESS WHO'S BACK??

mE.

I know my name is changed to BadTimeSanss now, but I kinda messed around with stuff and BadTimeSans got taken so now

ayyyyy this is my new name now.

I finally got motivation to continue with the story!

I know this story may seem messy, but I fiNALLY, FINALLY, got an idea of where this is going!

Please stay tuned, because this will be a bumpy ride!

And I'll try to upload maybe...every week? I'll try.

~Splorax/BadTimeSanss