Chapter 11

"Hi you've called my phone and obviously I'm unavailable at the moment so leave a message and I'll get back to you asap." Cams voice echoed through my phone. After 5 calls and 4 text messages in the past day, still no reply. So much to getting back to you as soon as possible. So much for a healthy relationship.

It's been four days since he has gone back home. The last time we talked was two days ago. Yes I'm aware this is probably being clingy but how am I no, how are we going to make this work if we can't even have a conversation that lasts five minutes.

I walked out my room and straight into Nash's room, without bothering to knock. "Have you talked to Cam recently?" I asked. My eyes look around the room to see Nash sat at his desk on Skype with Cam. "I take that as a yes," I turn around and walked out the room, before I made the door Nash grabbed my arm. "What?" I spat at him.

"We need to talk- Cam needs to tell you something." I looked over to Nash's laptop where Cam was, he looked as if he had been crying. I slowly walked over to the chair where Nash was sat as he brought another chair by me.

"Elle, Elle I'm so sorry. I didn't want to tell you this I just wanted to pretend as if everything is normal but it isn't, and I can't go on lying to you anymore. Please don't hate me I'm sorry. I just had to tell you." Cam started to speak.

"Tell me what Cam?"

"The , there was a girl. Oh my god. I'm sorry Elle. I love you but.

"Cam just get on with it and save the bullshit" Nash butted in. He looked mad.

"Well when I stayed at tours for the two weeks, on the second day I met a girl. She was a fan and she seemed friendly so we talked for the whole day and things quickly escalated and we kissed. I'm sorry. We then went back to her house and well you know what happens next. I can't believe I did this to you. I love you and it was a mistake."

Don't cry Elle. Hold it in. "How many times did it happen?" My voice was becoming croaky as I held in my tears. I didn't want Cam to see me cry.

"Elle please I'm sorr..."

"How many times?" I shouted.

"I don't know maybe like every other day!"

"Oh my god!" I ran my hand through my hair and I knew I couldn't hold it in any more. I quickly stool up and ran out Nash's room.

"Elle!" Nash shouted as I ran to my room. I slammed my bedroom door shut as Nash's calls finally faded to nothing.

Before I knew it tears were streaming down my face. Cameron doesn't want me anymore. He doesn't care about me. Why does everyone who I love leave me. More tears were running down my already stained cheek. It was becoming hard to breath. I ran over to my vanity and threw everything placed on it on to the floor and grabbed the picture of me and Cam and ripped it up.

"Elle?" Nash soon walked through the door, probably concerned by all the noise. "Oh my gosh, Elle are you..."

"Everyone leaves me, they either get fed up of me or they just die like Daisy. I just want to have someone who I know won't hurt my heart and break me into a million pieces. This always happens I find someone and they always do something. I hate him. I hate him. He knew how much I loved him and then he goes and does this with some girl he has known for like ten seconds. I hate him. I just want to be happy but something always happens and ruins everything. Nash I love him but I hate him. And I hate myself for being so stupid."

Nash pulled me into a hug and didn't say anything. There was nothing he could say. Nothing he would say would help and fix this. Nothing could fix me. I was broken. Broken beyond repair. I was crushed, crushed into a million pieces that could no longer be fixed. I was broken, heart broken and Nash knew it.