Chapter 3

Nash, Hayes, Cam and I are at the airport waiting for our flight to Nashville to be called. We have been waiting for nearly 2 hours as Nash read the times wrong.

"I'm bored!" I whined. We were sat at a small coffee table in the corner in Starbucks. I leaned my head against Cams muscular shoulder and pouted.

"Same." Hayes replied. He was sat opposite me with Nash sat beside him.

"Let's make a human bike!" Nash screamed like a little kid.

"What?" I asked. Hayes, Cam and I looked at him with confusion.

"Follow me and I shall show you." Nash replied as he stood up, picked up his hand luggage and started to walk. We followed him.

After ten minutes of walking around Nash stopped at one of those moving pathways. Nash got out his phone and clicked on vine.

"Back in a sec," He said and he quickly ran over to two girls who looked a bit older than me. Nash then started to walk back, the girls following him.

"Guys and gal," he said while he poked me in the stomach, "this is Stacey and Charlotte there going to film us today!" Nash gestured toward the two girls.

After we greeted the girls and took some pictures Nash told us what we have to do. (If your not sure what a human bike is just search it)

"Ok we have to do this quickly or it won't work!" Nash said.

"Is there any people coming?" Hayes asked.

"No." Me and Cam replied in unison.

"Jinx you owe me something!" Cam quickly said. This is a thing me and Cameron have, whenever we say something at the same time the first person who says jinx gets to pick something that the other person has to owe them. This is the third time in a row Cameron has won, last time I owed him a sandwich.

"You got me this time Dallas, but not next time." I replied. Nash and Hayes stood there rolling their eyes.

"Anyway human bike time, you ready?" Nash asked the two girls, they nodded.

Nash then lied on the floor, Hayes then stood with his feet by Nash's shoulder. Cameron put his feet by Nash's butt then wrapped his hands around Hayes waist. I then sat on Cams back and held hand with Hayes hand and put my feet in Nash's hands. (This will only make sense if you have seen the picture, so I suggest you go look :))

As we were on the moving walkway it looked like we were actually moving. When suddenly a woman's voice rang through the speakers that were hanging on the walls.

"Flight 306 to Nashville will be leaving in five minutes, flight to Nashville will be leaving in five minutes!"

We then collapsed. We are gunna miss the flight. I got of Cam who was now tangled up with Nash and Hayes were they fell.

"We need to hurry or we will be late," I shouted at them. I ran of the platform and ran to the two girls, what were there names again? Oh yeah Stacey and Charlotte. "Thank you for filming us!". I then took the phone, posted the vine with the caption 'Human Bike time cause we can #humanbike' and then picked up my hand luggage, by time this had happened Hayes, Nash and Cam were standing by me with their luggage. I handed Nash his phone.

"Ready to run?" Hayes asked. We all nodded and raced towards the woman who would check our tickets and let us on the flight.

When we got to the woman she was just about to block the entrance.

"Here's our tickets." I said as I handed over the woman the card tickets, she checked them.

"You got here just in time, a minute later and you would have missed the flight!" The woman replied. She looked like she was in her 30s. She had her blonde hair in a low bun and natural make up. She was pretty. She then let us through and we walked to the plane.

"I hope I'm not going to be sat in front of an annoying five year old who kicks my seats every six seconds!" I said, we were nearly at the aeroplane. The boys looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Cam asked me.

"I mean I don't want to be sat behind an annoying five -" I was cut of by Cam.

"Why would there be any five year old boys on first class and if they were he wouldn't even be able kick your chair as they are so far apart."

First-class. First fricken class. I could get used to this!

Chapter 3 is up. It was a bad chapter, I know but it was only a filler. Thank you for reading. Sorry about the wait for the update.!! :)

Jess :D!!