Chapter 4

.Cameron's Perspective.

On the plane Elle was sat by me, the window seat, with Nash and Hayes in front of us. I loved this. I loved being with Elle , my best friends, being in first class. Plus once we landed we will get to see all the boys, I've missed them lots. But it won't last forever, at the end of the summer we will all go back to our normal life's and that means leaving Elle.

1 hour in to the flight and Elle is already sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder. Every so often she would snore. She was adorable. I got out my phone and went to twitter. I took a picture of me and with Elle sleeping on my shoulder. I posted it with the caption 'Sleeping Beauty be like, @ElleGrier'

Five minutes later Nash turned around. His bright blue eyes, that matched Elle's, pierced into mine. His thin pink lips opened. "I know you like her," he whispered, making sure not to wake Elle up. "I'm not mad, it's actually cute, you two would look good together!" He continued. His eyes led towards Elle and a small smile formed on his face as her hair looked a mess.

Hayes then turned around "I ship you two!" He smiled. He turned back around so he was facing forward again.

"Serious? I mean if we did date you wouldn't be mad?" I asked. I had to ask because this isn't like Nash whenever I would mention Elle he would always get overprotective. But you could understand where he is coming from.

"No we wouldn't but if you broke her heart that's when we would get mad!" Nash said. What's gotten in to him?

"Does she like me though, in that way?" I asked. All Nash did was nod and wink. He then turned back around. Wow. She likes me and I now have Nash's permission. Score.

.Elle's Perspective.

Does this mean Cameron likes me? And was Nash really saying it would be ok for us to date?

Yes I was awake, Cam woke me up when he took the picture. It was the flash, who uses the flash anyway it just makes you look extremely pale and look like a ghost. I pretended I was still asleep though because I like his warmth and his broad, masculine shoulders, it makes me feel safe.

I waited a couple of minutes until I would 'wake up'. I faked yawn, slowly lifted my head of Cams shoulder and rubbed my eyes.

"And she wakes from the dead!" Cameron laughed.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked. My ponytail was half out by now so I took it out and redid it.

"For half the flight!" Cameron replied. He stretched his arm that I was resting on.

"Dead arm?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He continued to stretch his arm and started to shake it uncontrollably.

"What are you doing, your going to hit someone's eye out!" I exclaimed and grabbed Cams arm so he would stop. He smiled at me.

"Let's watch a film!" He stated.

"Yeah but I have to pick!" I replied.

Eventually I decide on 'The Notebook', much to Cams dismay. We watched the film until the end of time plane ride.

I can't wait to get of this plane, to the hotel and meet the boys. This is going to be the best summer ever. Best of all I will hopefully be Cameron's by the end if it.

Chapter 4 is up. Sorry for the wait. Thank you to all the new readers. Hope your enjoying the story. More chapters to come soon!!! :) :D

Jess :)