Chapter 5

After we got of the plane a limo was there to me us and take us to the hotel. The limo was so clean and polished. We put our luggage in the trunk and got in the limo. Nash and Cam sat by each other while Hayes and I sat opposite them. The limo them started to drive.

I pulled out my phone and went onto Twitter. I'm not as famous on twitter and vine compared to Nash and Cam but I have a decent amount of followers. As I scrolled through my news feed and saw the picture of me sleeping.I need payback.

I continued to look at the picture, it was actually pretty cute, me and Cam snuggled up together. But coming to the realisation that my hair looks a complete mess. I took it out of the pony tail (if you could even call it that).

"Let me braid it," Hayes exclaimed. "Please I've been practicing on Sky ever since you showed me how to do it!"

"Fine, but if it looks bad I'm taking it out." I replied. I handed Hayes the hairband. He then started to French braid my hair while I played '2048'.

After about ten minutes Hayes was done.

"Not bad for a beginner." Nash said.

"I think I'm gunna sneeze!" Exclaimed Cam. Perfect. I quickly got off '2048' and I opened up the camera and as Cameron was about to sneeze I got a picture of him. Brilliant. His mouth was wide open, his face was red, his eyes half closed and it looked like his hand was holding on to his chin. He looked ridicules.

I posted the picture with the caption. 'This is true beauty accept it 💁 @camerondallas'. Straight after posting it I got over 200 like and retweets.

"Nicely played Grier, nicely played" Cameron winked at me.

After about ten minutes of vining and tweeting, the limo stopped. We must be at the hotel. I stepped out the limo to be met by around 20 screaming teenage girls who were taking pictures with there phones. While a worker from the hotel took our luggage into the lobby, Nash, Cam, Hayes and I spent about ten minutes taking pictures, following the girls on twitter and signing autographs. We then walked into the hotel.

It was beautiful. Marble, polished floors. Sofas with big plump cushions. Clear glass coffee tables filled with all the latest magazines.

"Wow!" I said. The boys laughed at me. They were used to it but this is something way out of my league.

"I will go get the key for the room, I think the four of us are sharing a room," Nash said. He then walked over to the woman at the reception. After a couple of minutes he walked back over holding two keys. "One spare, you can keep have it Elle cause your less likely to loose it." Nash then handed me the key.

We then grabbed our luggage and walked over to the elevator. All four sides of the elevator were mirrors to make the small square seem bigger.

"What floor are we on?" I asked Nash.

"32!" He smiled. He knew I loved heights . I smiled back. As the elevator whizzed up I looked at myself in the mirror. To be honest I didn't look as bad as I thought I would. Plus the braid Hayes did which went down to my waist wasn't bad. Wait my shoe lace is coming undone but before I could do anything about it the elevator door opened and a big group of boys were there.

"Surprise!" They shouted.

"Nashty baby!"

"Dallas!"

"Carter!"

"Look its minnie Grier, alright Hayes?"

"Taylor!"

"Espinosa!"

"Shawn!"

"Aaron!"

"Jack and Jack!"

"Wait where's Gilinsky?"

Voices were coming from every direction. While they were distracted I left my luggage in the elevator and quickly slid out the doors and started to walk down the corridor hoping none of them would notice me until I fell flat on my face, I tripped over my shoe lace.

"Oww!" I screamed.

"Elle are you ok, your such a ditz!" Cameron said. He walked over to me put his hands on my waist and picked me up (without any effort) so I was standing on my feet.

"Everyone this is my twinnie, Elle. Elle meet the guys!" Nash said.

Suddenly I was swarmed by the boys who were now shaking my hands, giving me hugs and telling me there names.

"Magcon has officially began!" Cameron shouted.

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked Chapter 5. Sorry it took so long to update. Chapter 6 will be coming soon!! :) :D

Jess :)