Chapter 7

By 10pm we had Nash's camera set up, we opened up twitter,all sat on one bed and started to film.

"Is it on?" I asked.

"Yeah it's on!" Hayes replied.

"Hey everyone as you can see, we are all sat in a hotel and making a video!" Nash said to the camera.

"State the obvious!" Jack G murmured under his breath. I then started to smile.

"We have your questions of twitter for the first Ask Magcon!" Jack J exclaimed.

"It will work by one person will get to ask the group a question!" Taylor added.

"Ok first question, what would you least like to find under your bed?" Matt asked everyone.

"Person!"

"Alien!"

"Skunk!"

"Voldemort!" Carter shouted.

We all turned to Carter. And started to laugh.

"What's your favourite item of clothing?" I asked

"Jeans!"

"Kilt!"

"Beanie!"

"Hoodie!"

Ten minutes later it was Aaron's question, he was the last person to ask.

"Ok, I like this question," Aaron said as he was looking through the selection on twitter "what's your favourite flower?" Aaron asked everyone.

"Rose!"

"Daffodil!"

"Tulip!"

"Daisy!"

"Yeah Daisy's are nice, there nice but simple!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

Daisy. Daisy. Daisy. Daisy.

Suddenly it became hard to breather. Daisy. All I could hear in my head was gun and her screaming. As fast as I could I stood up and ran out the hotel room and into the elevator. Tears started to stream down my face. The elevator doors then opened on the ground floor and I ran out the building. I didn't know where I was going. So I just continue to run. On the streets were some strange looking people standing around pubs.

"Hey you, wanna have some fun?" A middle aged man slurred at me. He was drink. They all were. I continued to run.

After about fifteen minutes I came to a large park. My mind finally came back to reality. Where am I? I went to get my phone out my back pocket. "Crap" my pockets were empty except the five pound found in my hoodie from the airport. I started to walk back the way I came. I decided I wanted to avoid the men at the pub so I took a right. I walked down this street of closed shops until I reached a 24 hour Starbucks. I walked through the doors and up to the counter.

"Hey can I get a hot chocolate please,also have you got a phone I could borrow?" I asked the woman behind the counter. Her name tag said 'JANE', she looked a couple years older than me and she had blonde hair which was pulled back into a high ponytail.

"That will be £1.95 please. There is one here." She replied. I handed her the five pound note hole she handed me the phone.

"What street are we on?" I asked the woman.

"Trixion Avenue!" She replied. She then gave me my drink and change.

With the phone in my hand I took my drink and walked over and sat at a small table with two chairs. I then starred at the phone and my mind went blank. What's Nash's number, what's Hayes number, what's Cameron's number? I can't remember. Hotels number? Nope. I can't remember. I looked at the phone and starred at all the small buttons labeled with numbers.

"My phone, my phone is in the hotel room!" I said aloud. The girl behind the counter gave me a strange look so I just smiled at her. I then quickly dialled my number.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Pick up, pick up!" I whispered.

"Hello, who is this, where's Elle, tell me now or-"

"Nash it is Elle." I cut him of. I could then hear him and the other boys sigh I'm relief.

"Elle you shouldn't do that you gave us a scare. What happened?" Nash asked.

"Daisy." I whispered.

"What?" Nash said.

"Daisy!" I said a bit louder. A tear then fell down my cheek.

"Oh yeah the flower question and when-"

"Can you come get me please, I'm scared and I want to come back." I cut him of again. I didn't need to be reminded of the situation. My throat started to now hurt hurt and I was starting to feel a bit dizzy.

"Oh yeah, sure, I'll get a taxi and yeah. Where are you?" Nash asked me.

"Trixion Avenue, in the Starbucks near the end of the road!" I replied.

"Ok I'll leave now, I should be there in half an hour!" Nash said.

"Bye Nash, love you." I said. I wiped of the tears that were on my cheeks.

"Love you too twinnie!" He replied. He then hung up. I then smiled slightly. I always do when he calls me twinnie. I then went and took the phone back to Jane and sat and waited for Nash.

Chapter 7 is up. Haha sorry if I took to long to update. Chapter 8 coming next week. (Hopefully). Haha. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy the story so far. :) :D

Jess :)