Chapter 9

"That was amazing!" I wailed to Cameron, Hayes, Jack and Jack. We had just finished the first Magcon event. It was great. We were now driving back to the hotel, everyone was separated into three different cars.

"So you enjoyed it?" Hayes asked me. Him and Cameron were sat beside me with Jack and Jack in the two seats behind us. The passenger seat was empty and the driver stayed quite the whole journey.

"Yeah I loved it. It was different to what I thought it would be but a good different." Driving back to the hotel we continued to chat about Magcon.

"So how long does it go on for?" I asked.

"This one is three weeks as it's the summer holidays and we did another short one earlier in the year." Jack J replied to me.

That was shorter than I expected. "Oh. I thought it would be a bit longer than that!" I paused for a couple of seconds. "How many places are we going to go to?"

"It's around 10 cities." Cameron replied. I just nodded. As the boys continued to talk I just sat and listened and watch outside as we drove through the streets until we reached our hotel.

***

"Elle?" I looked up from my phone. I was sat on the bed in my hotel room, alone, playing 'piggy break' while all the boys were in Matt, Carter, Jack and Jacks room.

"Nash." I said blankly. I then looked back down at my phone continuing to try and beat my high score of 16. Nash then came to join me on the bed.

"I know your mad at me Elle but please listen to what I've got to say." Nash said.

"Hmm whatever." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry Elle. I really am. I didn't mean to make you upset and mad it's just I want to make sure your ok. It's hard for me when something bad happens to you and I want to ensure that your safe. And yeah I know your not ill and you don't have a problem, i didn't mean it like that when I mentioned getting a doctor. I can understand why you wouldn't want to go see a doctor because there is nothing wrong with you. You just need some time but I want you to know that the days when your sad and angry and the day when you all happy and full of laughter I'm gunna be there. Everyday no matter what. Cause your my sister, my twin and it's my job to be there for you. Even if you are mad at me!" Nash exclaimed. I pulled my eyes of my phone so they were looking into his bright blue eyes that were filled with water. A tear then dripped from my eye and ran down my cheek. I wiped it away hoping that Nash wouldn't see it

"I'm sorry too Nash, I should acted the way I did you were only trying to help and I just ignored you, I'm sorry!" I admitted.

"Friends?" Nash asked me

"Friends!" I agreed.

"Twinnies?" Nash asked again

"Twinnies!" I nodded. I then pulled Nash into a big hug. I closed my eyes. I felt safe with Nash. I loved Nash no matter what happened. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, my eyes felt to heavy to open so I left them shut so I would eventually fall asleep.

***

My eyes fluttered open. I was curled up in bed still wearing yesterday's outfit. After five minutes I sat up and looked around. Nash and Hayes weren't in the room but Cameron was lounging on the bed reading 'Maze Runner'.

"And she's awake!"Cameron commented as he folded down the top right hand corner of the page, so he wouldn't lose where he read to, and then he put the book on the bed side table.

"And he reads?" I asked. I threw the duvet covers of me and sat on the bed with my legs dangling over the side.

"And she has great bed hair!"