Chapter 6

As Nash, Hayes, Cam and I are sharing a room it was me and Nash in one double bed with Hayes and Cam in the other. I knew as soon as I walked into the room, to already see the Nash, Cam and Hayes sat on the bed eating junk food from the vending machine downstairs, watching tv and making vines, that i would not get any sleep tonight, or any night in fact.

Since we were staying for in this hotel for two nights, I placed my bags beside the bed that me and Nash was sharing and started to unpack the clothes I new I would wear. The bed Nash and I were sharing was the one closet to the window. Once everything i needed was in draws and in the bathroom I then sat on the bed and opened twitter and started to look through my news feed. I then posted 'like and retweet if you are coming to Magcon day 1! ✨'

After about ten minutes of looking at my news food the door to our room opened. "I want some pizza!". I blurted. The three boys looked at me.

"Yas Yas Yas Yas!" Matt said while walking through the door while drinking lemonade. We all looked at him and laughed. It wasn't even that funny though but that's Matt for you.

"Nash get the phone and order!" I asked Nash. He then got up grabbed the phone and dialled a number he had already saved on his phone.

"It should be here around 15 minutes," Nash exclaimed after about five minutes if talking on the phone. "I ordered about 10 plain pizzas just in case the guys wanted to join.

"10 pizzas why?" I asked. Nash was a right idiot sometimes, why would he order 10 pizzas?

"Just because you eat the same amount as a chipmunk!" Hayes chipped in. My face grew with anger.

"I do not, I eat average it's just were you all eat like elephants!" I shouted.

"Yeah we eat like elephants cause we are elephants!" Cameron screamed. He then jumped up and started stomping around and waving his right arm around like an elephants trunk.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Suddenly Nash, Matt and Hayes started to join in with Cam.

After a couple of minutes Carter walked though the door. He stopped "What the!". He looked at me with confusion. "What have you done to them!" He laughed he then came sat by me on the bed.

"They are pretending to be elephants!" I replied. Carter looked at them with concern and then back at me.

"Ahaha, I'll text the other guys to come in!" Carter said.

"Ok, and guys can you stop that now!" I said. The guys then came sat down on the bed with us.

"When's the pizza gunna be here?" Shawn asked.

"It should be here soon!" Nash replied.

After about ten minutes of talking and twittering Nash, Hayes and Cam went down to get the 10 pizzas.

"So Elle tell us the details about you and Cam then!" Aaron exclaimed as soon as they walked out the door, this captured the attention of the rest of the boys.

"What do you mean, there is nothing to tell." I replied.

"According to Nash and Cam there is!" Carter added.

"Well it was nothing really, all that happened was that I overheard something I was supposed to hear, which was Cam and Nash taking about me and how he likes me and how Nash would be fine with it!" I replied. By now all the boys phones were back in their pockets as they were paying full attention to me.

"So he hasn't asked you out yet?" Taylor asked. I shook my head.

"Seriously is this all we will be talking about for the whole tour if so I'm out!" I stated.

"Would you like me to back your bags for you?" Shawn asked. The other boys started to laugh. I rolled my eyes at them and went back onto twitter. About five minutes later Nash, Cam and Hayes came back with the pizzas.

"Pizza anyone?" Hayes shouted. After ten minutes we had ate all the pizza.

"Told you we would eat 10 pizzas!" Nash screamed in my face. I chuckled at him.

"We should make a video!" Matt suggested.

"Yeah like everything about magcon and questions!" Taylor also suggested!

"Yeah everyone post on twitter to ask questions with the #askMagCon" Cam said.

We all got out our phones and posted what Cam said to write! In minutes we were getting thousands of replies.

"Ok let's start then!" Taylor screamed!

We then got Nash's camera set up and started to make a video!

Hi! Thanks for reading. Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I have been really busy but from now on I'm gunna try and update at least once a week! Thanks for reading!! :) :D

Jess :)