Chapter 10

You know those moments you have where you wish you could pause and just stay in that moment forever. This was one of those moments. Wrapped up in Cameron's arm with my head resting against his chest so I could hear his heart beat. I want it to be like this all the time in the safety of his arms but I couldn't!

It's the end of summer vacation and Cameron was now leaving! Magcon had
finished two weeks ago and in those two weeks Cam came back with Nash, Hayes and I! But those two weeks are over and were standing in the airport saying goodbye!

I pulled out of Cams embrace! "I'm going to miss you a lot!"

"And I'm going to miss you too but we will keep in touch and make this work okay!" Cam tried to reassure me but when do long distance relationships ever work that well?

"Okay just make sure you don't forget about me!"

"How could I forget someone like you?"

"Maybe because you have bad memory?" I smiled. Cameron then pulled me back so are heads were centimetres apart! Our noses touched and foreheads were touching, "Cam I lov-" I whispered but was soon cut off as Cam kissed me. He pulled away but our head were still nearly touching!

"Bye Elle!" He whispered and before I could finish what I was going to say before he walked off!

Did he hear what I was going to say. Of course  he did I practically whispered right into his ear but why did he cut me off and not go to say it back!

"You okay?" Nash asked snapping me out of my thought!

"Fine thanks! Lets go." I replied

***
"So what did Cameron say to you at the airport then?" Nash asked

"What?" I replied! We were currently driving back home from the airport!

"Well what did he say to you?"

"He said he would miss me and we'll make it work like me and him and then he kissed me!"

"Oh" Nash sounded disappointed.

"Oh? Oh what Nash?"

"Nothing nothing, it's just, no nothing"

"Spill Nash cause it obviously is something so what?"

"Cam was gunna tell-" I cut him off

"Louder Nash I can hear you, your mumbling!

"Cam was gunna tell you he loved you!" He said a bit too loudly.

"What but that doesn't make sense!" I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" Nash asked, his eyes quickly looked over at me then back to the road.

"It doesn't make sense though, I was telling him I loved him but before I could say it all he cut me off by kissing me then walked off!" I replied. "When did he tell you he was gunna say that?"

"Probably about 5 days ago!"

"Would something off happened since then, did he mention anything about saying it again?"

"I don't know probably nothing happened!" Nash paused "wait I guess when I did bring it up about he was going to say it or how you too where doing the past couple days he was acting strange and would always change the subject!"

I didn't reply! How can you reply to that! What could of happened in the last five days!

"Elle, Elle snap out of it!" Nash shouted while waving one hand in front of my face while the other was on the stirring wheel.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I said, we sat in silence for about five minutes until I remembered "Cam in the past five days never wanted to hang out just me and him, he would always say lets bring Nash or Hayes! Never alone!"

"What do you think happened then?" Nash asked. We finally pulled into the drive off our house.

"I don't have a clue but I'm telling you know I will find out what it is because it can't be good!"

So I finally updated! Yes I'm aware it's been a year! Yes I'm a aware that probably no one will read this as it's been so long! But I'm sorry! Oh well though! Hope you enjoy chapter 10! :)