Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since Nash, Hayes and Cam told me I was going to Magcon and I still can't believe it's really happening. We are leaving today (the first day of the summer holidays) and meeting the rest of the boys and Mahogany in Nashville at the hotel! I've only met Carter but the way Nash and Cam are describing them, they sound like great fun.

"Elle we need to leave now or we will be late!" Nash's voice echoed through the house. It's 7:00 in the morning right now.

"Can someone help me bring my bags down." I screamed from my bedroom. With all this screaming we have probably woken the neighbours.

"You should of bought them down last night." My mum said joining the conversation. Scrap that. Woken the hole neighbourhood.

I then pulled my hair into a high pony tail and put on a Magcon hoodie which i stole from Nash and purple Vans to match my leggings and galaxy crop top. Traveling in style.

I could hear someone running up the stairs, then my bedroom door opened. Cam walked through the door and straight to my luggage.

"You sure you got everything, if someone is going to forget something it will be you," Cam smiled. Wow his teeth were perfect. I just gazed at his mouth for what seemed like 5 minutes. He then started to rub his teeth with his finger. "Have I got something in my teeth?" He asked, he was still rubbing his teeth.

"No, no nothing's there, just your teeth are perfect and so is your smile!" I blurted without thinking. Gosh why did I say that, I'm a complete idiot. I could feel my checks start to burn red with embarrassment but yet I was still looking at his mouth.

"Ahaha thanks, well I really like your eyes. I know there the same as your brothers but I don't know." He then ran his hand through his brown hair. I smiled and quickly walked over to my bags. I picked up my hand luggage and the small suitcase while Cameron had my big one.

"We better get going."I said as I started to walk out the room.

"Yeah we don't want to be late." Cam replied.

I quickly looked over my shoulder to make sure Cam was following me, he was. But the strangest thing was that he looked red. Was Cameron Dallas blushing? Wait does this mean he likes me? No he wouldn't, he couldn't!

Once at the bottom of the stairs Nash took my suitcase and led Cam out to the car.

I turned towards my mum. "Has Nash said goodbye yet," I asked. She nodded. She then pulled me into a big hug. It felt like we were there forever until Hayes came and jumped on my back. "Get off me you big lump!" I laughed. Me and mum pulled away from each over as Hayes jumped back of my back.

"I'm gunna miss you so much!" I said. I could feel my eyes get watery but I held it in.

Sky then walked into the room. "I want a hug to!". I walked over to her bent down. She wrapped her small arms around my neck. I then kissed her on the forehead.

"Bye Sky Sky!" I smiled.

"Bye Elle Elle, miss you!" She then walked over to mum who picked her up.

"Bye everyone, love you!" I then waved and walked out the door and to the taxi. I can't wait till we arrive in Nashville

I know I haven't posted in like forever! Sorry! Hope you liked Chapter 2, Chapter 3 will be coming soon!!! :D :D

Jess :)