First kiss (grayson)

Imagine : you and Grayson are going out on a date tonight to a fancy restaurant but he doesn't know that this is your first relationship.
Your really nervous because you've never been on a date or even kissed a guy!  Your hoping Grayson doesn't judge you.

He's picking you up at 6:30 and its 5:30 so you have an hour to get ready. You decide to wear a black dress that really hugs your figure. You put some eyeliner , mascara, And lipstick to finish off. You look in the mirror and you look stunning. As you were standing you hear the door bell. He's here.

"Hey baby girl" he says. "Hey gray" "shall we go?" He asked. "We shall " you two walked out hand in hand to his car . Him being a gentleman opened the door for you and closed it. He jogged around to his side and drove off.
When you got to the restaurant you were in awe. It was nothing like you had ever seen. "Table for Dolan" Grayson said. "Right this way " the waiter said" so Y/N is this ok?" "Grayson this is perfect ". As you said that he smiled from ear to ear. Looking into his eyes you were getting lost in them , he was so beautiful .
As the night ended Grayson drive you home and walked you up to your door.
"I had a good time Y/N "Grayson said while nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Me to" you said.
Before you knew it Grayson's lips were on yours , once you knew what was going on you kissed back. As he removed his lips you both looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "That was my first kiss" you said still smiling. "Well I'm glad you were my first to, but good might hope we can do this again " "bye babe, you said " as he went to his car you watched him drive off.