Hero(Grayson)

You were walking home from work late at night since you work at a 24/7 corner store and you didn't have a choice whether to work night shifts or not. You passed by a creepy looking alley and walked faster. That didn't help at all....

All of a sudden you feel 2 arms grab you from behind and drag you into the alley as they put a cloth over your mouth and nose. After that you couldn't remember anything.

Grayson's P.O.V
-------
I was walking home from a late shift at the office and I had to walk past a creepy alley way. I saw a glimpse of a girl on the ground. I dropped my things and ran to her. I looked down and saw that she has a cloth over her mouth and nose. That stupid bastard must of knocked her out. I saw that her jeans were undone and her top was ripped. She. Was. Raped. That is disgusting. I need to help her. 

I picked her up bridal style and ran to the nearest hospital. I left my things where they were. She is more important. When I got to the hospital I said to the receptionist "I found this girl in an alley and I think she has been raped" "ok sir, go to room 131." I ran to the room and Laid her on the bed. After the doctor came in I went into the waiting room and waited.

Your P.O.V
----------
I woke up and looked around and realized I'm in a hospital? All the memories flooded in from last night. The doctor came in and told me that a guy names Grayson Dolan found me and brought me here. I need to meet him. He's my hero.

After a few minutes a young looking guy entered my room. "Hi I'm Grayson, I brought you here and I'm glad your ok now." "Thank you so much, you really saved me, your my hero. "
"Your welcome beautiful, I'd like to get to know you."

After that you and Grayson got to know each other so well and had a wonderful relationship.