Plane ride(Grayson)

(You and gray are 22 in this imagine)

Now on with the update. Hope you enjoy.
---------------------
It's you and Grayson's 6 year anniversary. He is taking you guys to London. You have always wanted to go there for longest time and he fulfilled your wish.

You have to be at the airport in 2 hours so you have about an hour to get ready and finish packing. "Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN MY GREY SWEATER AND JACKET!" Grayson yells to you from downstairs. "THEY ARE IN OUR ROOM ON THE BED, I JUST PUT THEM THERE FOR YOU"  "Thanks babygirl." Grayson whispers in your ear as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind.

"Your welcome babe, now get packing we need to leave soon." After about an hour and a half of packing and some fooling around you two are almost set and ready to head to the airport, you just have to check off your checklist.

"Clothes?"
"Check."
"Bathing suits?"
"Check."
"Shoes?"
"Check."
"Coat and sweaters?"
"Check."
"Passports and tickets?"
"Check."
"Condoms?"
"Che-wait what?!
"Sorry baby girl, you never know what will happen." Grayson said with a smirk.

After that you two head to the airport with 30 minutes to spare.

*30 minutes later*
" plane 269 is now boarding for London, England. Plane 269 is now boarding"

" lets go y/n, we have to board now." Grayson said as he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together and kissed your cheek.

When you got onto the plane you quickly said to gray that your sitting by the window. He groaned but sat on the outside by the aisle. "Grayson thank you so much for doing this, I love you baby." "Your welcome baby girl, I'd do anything to make you happy." Grayson replied as he kissed you passionately.

Once the plane was already in the air for a bit you fell asleep on Grayson.
When you arrived in London, England you had the best time of your life.